LoadingReadyRun: Poképroblem

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Poképroblem

Some Pokemon are less able-bodied than others, and we're here to help.

Watch Video

IndomitableSam

Sep 6, 2011
My only reactions are laughing terribly in the middle of work, so... just go ahead and imagine the funny looks I'm getting over this. >.>

Good episode, guys.

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
Bwahahahaha! I'd donate money to this institution,but I am too busy donating to Desert Bus, so sorry :(

Also, Montiray(Monica) is my favourite. I mean, that has got to be one of the cutest fan art of pokemons.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Pokegod is cruel indeed. While some have the power to lift buildings or fly at super sonic speeds others can barely even move themselves. this what life must be like for a wild kakuna? How would it evolve, It's not like it can win any battles by hardening itself at enemies.

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
Actually I would have liked if the gun would have no effect at all! Just so you can play with our minds! ;)

Pika!

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Vault Citizen said:
I spent the last part of that video bracing myself for what I thought would be the inevitable gun shot.
Subversion of expectations! It's an art.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Vault Citizen said:
I spent the last part of that video bracing myself for what I thought would be the inevitable gun shot.
I thought it was gonna end with them being robbed. That Sunkern does seem like the type to rob people.

Sorry, but my moneys going into Digglett biology research. We'll find out what it looks like down there eventually.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
All I can say is: Mo' Pokémon, mo' problems. Also, why the hell would you do that to hapinny?!

Vault Citizen said:
Ditto.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Eric the Orange said:
Pokegod is cruel indeed. While some have the power to lift buildings or fly at super sonic speeds others can barely even move themselves. this what life must be like for a wild kakuna? How would it evolve, It's not like it can win any battles by hardening itself at enemies.
If Natural Selection is a Law, the world of Pokémon treats it like a semi-helpful suggestion. Real funny video, guys!

praetor_alpha

LOL, Canada!
Mar 4, 2010
Vault Citizen said:
If Kathleen had written this, that would have happened.

Good video at any rate. Here I was expecting it to be another The Whole Story at first.

LordVyreth

Jan 22, 2010
Farther than stars said:
All I can say is: Mo' Pokémon, mo' problems. Also, why the hell would you do that to hapinny?!

Vault Citizen said:
Ditto.
I didn't know any Pokemon posted here!

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
LordVyreth said:
Farther than stars said:

Vault Citizen said:
Ditto.
HAH! Humor!

Add me to the list of waiting for Kathleen to get popped while looking through the bush...

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
LordVyreth said:
Farther than stars said:

Vault Citizen said:
Ditto.
You know what I always wondered? Why doesn't ditto ever change into a human form?

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Farther than stars said:
LordVyreth said:
Farther than stars said:

Vault Citizen said:
Ditto.
You know what I always wondered? Why doesn't ditto ever change into a human form?
It does, but the face is a dead giveaway...

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
Totes worth it just for the shaven Wigglytuff. Rest was a larf as well, but that had me puking up laughs.