LoadingReadyRun: Professional Stabbists

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Professional Stabbists

A brand new sport that lives on the cutting edge is sweeping the nation!

Watch Video

Jan 12, 2012
VileTerror said:
How old was Greg Smith Eames when he fathered his son? Or did he adopt?
When he was 16, he took a girl out with him when he was first trying to break into professional stabbing. One thing led to another and he showed her the old "twist and flick", but neglected to use proper safety precautions (he was distressed when she suggested a sheath).

OT: That point about tackling was actually kinda interesting. I was wondering recently where one draws the line between an illegal duel, an illegal fight, or a legal boxing match.

And Man

May 12, 2014
Thunderous Cacophony said:
I was wondering recently where one draws the line between an illegal duel, an illegal fight, or a legal boxing match.
If it's sanctioned by the governing body's athletic commission

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Danm, that was a really loud scream! Well it's better to be geniune about it than having a fake scream.

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
OT: That point about tackling was actually kinda interesting. I was wondering recently where one draws the line between an illegal duel, an illegal fight, or a legal boxing match.
I forget where I read this, but I recently read someone making the case that sports players should be held legally accountable for actions committed on the field that are obviously intentional, dangerous, and outside the rules of the game -- for instance, a post-whistle tackle in football, or charging the mound in baseball.

varmintx

Oct 6, 2011
Why is it always Kathleen's scripts that I find to be the best? I know pretty much all of the scripts are a joint effort, so it shouldn't be that noticeable.

Oh, and damn, she can scream like a pro.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
My ears didn't appreciate the screaming, but the smash cut to a bleached white skeleton was perfect.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Oh My Gods! Kathleen is on fire with her writing! This is another fantastic ep guys! The concept is insane but the setup so simple & well executed

& the 'Please stand by' image, wonderful!

-M

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
And Man said:
I was wondering recently where one draws the line between an illegal duel, an illegal fight, or a legal boxing match.
So what you're saying is we need to set up a stabbing commission to sanction such matches? Yeah, I think that's worth the paperwork.

And Man

May 12, 2014
Avaholic03 said:
And Man said:
So what you're saying is we need to set up a stabbing commission to sanction such matches? Yeah, I think that's worth the paperwork.
Alright! Time to found an (inter?)national stabbing league!