LoadingReadyRun: Professional Stabbists

Tim Chuma

Jul 9, 2010
Was fun to watch Kathleen break character and just sound like she does in the Feed dump. Is usually the crew who run on first, the hosts just stand there.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
I presume that if all members of the team die then they're disqualified.

If you're a professional stabbist remember to never schedule anything in a way that your opponents can find out.
And Man said:
Avaholic03 said:
And Man said:
Thunderous Cacophony said:
I was wondering recently where one draws the line between an illegal duel, an illegal fight, or a legal boxing match.
If it's sanctioned by the governing body's athletic commission
So what you're saying is we need to set up a stabbing commission to sanction such matches? Yeah, I think that's worth the paperwork.
Alright! Time to found an (inter?)national stabbing league!
Can't be international, the costs would be prohibitive. National would be possible but only if the prize for winning the state groupings would cover the travel costs.

It's possible I've thought about this too much.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
This game of stabbing reminds me a lot of the game of thrones.
It looks like you either win or you die.

Goliath100

Sep 29, 2009
And Man said:
Avaholic03 said:
And Man said:
Thunderous Cacophony said:
I was wondering recently where one draws the line between an illegal duel, an illegal fight, or a legal boxing match.
If it's sanctioned by the governing body's athletic commission
So what you're saying is we need to set up a stabbing commission to sanction such matches? Yeah, I think that's worth the paperwork.
Alright! Time to found an (inter?)national stabbing league!
Good luck with that, just stay away from the france league. That one has one hell of a player.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Kathleen's uncomfortable-ness was greatly acted, very funny!
And she secretly got the final stab in too!!!
The key to truly pro-levels of Stabbing; pretending you know nothing about it so you can lure your targets in and give em the ol' Surprisaroo Stab!!!

cynicalsaint1

Salvation a la Mode
Apr 1, 2010
Ye gods!
How many points does Kathleen get for her brutal stabbing of my ears with her screams?
Not an episode to watch with headphones ...

Sould1n

Jan 23, 2011
Well, I was completely unable to keep a straight face through any of that. Seeing Graham just calmly explain things as Kathleen got more and more freaked out, and when the stabbing moment happened, and the score holders came onto stage, and Kathleen going into hysterics... my lungs... my poor lungs.

Absolutely hilarious video, keep up the amazing work!

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
Those things I've been saying all these years? I take it back, there is a sport I can get behind!

Game time.