LoadingReadyRun: Punctu-action

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
Victor Borge is disappointed in you.

Don't quote me on this.
"Victor Borge" is always "dissapointed" in "you."

OT: So he died from the sheer stupidity of others....yep seems a fitting way to go.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Wait a minute. How could Kathleen be booming, when she participated in the sketch?

Also, why does Candice say: "Philip, your house is on fire?" If she is his wife, then it is their common house. Right?

Wolfenbarg

Terrible Person
Oct 18, 2010
When he said "Stand", "Saw" and "The Thing" I was certain that he was just trying to put quotes around titles and Graham didn't get it. But I guess it really was just random. The stinger was wonderful, though.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom

Ah yes "inappropriate gestures" the "inappropriate" use of gestures at the "inappropriate" time. We have "dismissed" that "claim"

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
This is the first time I've ever wanted to punch a character in Loading Ready Run (for those curious it was Matt's character, and to a lesser extent Paul's).

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
Macgyvercas said:
New rule because of this (admited hilarious) video: Anyone who uses air quotes in an inappropriate context (i.e. not being satirical or making an inuendo) is legally allowed to be punched in the face.
World, let. This. Happen.

I find this even more appropriate now that my brother is starting to misuse them. They are for either mocking, satire, or sarcasm. Nothing more.

Trisha Lynn

Jan 13, 2010
Loved this vid, thanks for the VB links, but if I can be a "fly" in the ointment, the stinger really didn't do it for me because I'm fairly sure that amongst all of them, the crew has enough graphics knowledge and journalism experience to make a graphic looks like a "real" obituary in some local paper and they could done a pan shot of that.

Sorry, gang.

praetor_alpha

LOL, Canada!
Mar 4, 2010
Lord Hosk said:
WAIT! This is all supposed to happen in July! Someone precall the fire department and get a defibrillator to the park, you can still save phil and his family!
Glad I wasn't the first one to notice this happens in the future. More importantly (and even though this is in BC), why are they all wearing jackets in July?

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Haha, I'm having a terrible day. This really made it better. I've missed ya'll. I doubt you remember me but I haven't watched you in forever. I'm glad to know ya'll are still hilarious! I just wish my "day" had been better!

JehuBot

Jun 1, 2011
wow, that really pissed me off! I wanted to punch Matt in the face so hard. Arrrgh!

in the style of ChaosD1: "FINGER QUOTES. DON'T. WORK THAT WAY!!" >8O