LoadingReadyRun: Questionably Legal Man

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Questionably Legal Man

With the amazing power to kind of... just... y'know. Right? It's cool. Go with it.

Watch Video

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
I have no clue why, but the thing that got me most was Graham shouting about the fact that he doesn't have a fishing license. A fine video, one of the best ones a of late.

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
With this many Super Heroes and Super-Villains at LRR's disposal, I think some sort of Justice League and Injustice League needs to be formed.

JackJL

Jun 18, 2011
Questionably Legal Man and Definitely Illegal Boy - Together they are the Interrobang of Legality?!

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
I guess the Probably Intentional Overacting by Questionably Legal Man and crew were appropriate for an Arguably Funny Sketch.

I guess we should all be thankful they decided against the obvious female sidekick?

piplink

Mar 11, 2011
This is one of the best LRRs I've watched. the ending mad me laugh really hard too. "RESISTING ARREST"

VondeVon

Dec 30, 2009
"I don't KNOOOoooooowwww"

Heh, this vid cracked me up, multiple times. Great ending, too. In fact, just generally pretty great! Nice one!

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Well if someone was poisoning the food, I'm pretty sure there would be a legal way to call it in...

mcnally86

Apr 23, 2008
Next episode, they team up with the Malleable Morals Mate and his pet the Ambiguously Amoral Ape and girlfriend the Legally Loose Lass.

Edit: that last one sounds dirty.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Great video to start the year and great to see Paul as an evil mastermind again. Alex was a surprise :D
Hope to see more superhero antics in 2012.

SensibleCrout

Feb 23, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
Who would Questionably legal man's nemesis be?
These days good and bad aren't as clear-cut as they used to be. His nemisis would be something along the lines of Modestly Politically Correczilla.

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
Questionably Legal Man

With the amazing power to kind of... just... y'know. Right? It's cool. Go with it.

Watch Video
I know it's just a nitpick but how come Alex wasn't in the credits?

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
SensibleCrout said:
DVS BSTrD said:
Who would Questionably legal man's nemesis be?
These days good and bad aren't as clear-cut as they used to be. His nemisis would be something along the lines of Modestly Politically Correczilla.
Then what would Paul be?

Jikuu

Mar 3, 2010
Harbinger_ said:
Graham_LRR said:
Questionably Legal Man

Watch Video
I know it's just a nitpick but how come Alex wasn't in the credits?
My question exactly. He deserves props as the sidekick.