LoadingReadyRun: RapidFire 3, Episode 1

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Rapid Fire Episode means it's time for a rapid fire response:

Kathleen as angel (1): In her defense, she did give you a spoon.

Dave's Discount Dialysis: Warning: not responsible for missing kidneys.

The cult of Twangtaletct: You'd think he'd be a god of gloves with fifteen arms and no feet...

Popsicle Sticks: Yes, I would like to buy some "Popsicle sticks." Do you have the kind that make me hear yellow?

Kathleen as angel (2): [joke censored due to graphic sexual content]

Suicide Pills: Placibo: it does everything!

Zoning Bylaw Protest: Ponies need love too. Lot's of love. I remember this one story when [remainder of joke censored due to graphic sexual content]

Coup and counter-coup: Come on guys, it's coup, then counter coup, then invasion by the US to "protect civilian populations and instill a democratic government" in the oil fields. Stick to the manual.

Kathleen as Angel (3): Her sex life has much improved as well. We're honestly quite surprised you needed to be locked up for her to leave you.

Murder by Association: See James Turner as Turner James and Graham Stark as Cracker "The Giant Beard" Anthony in the hit new 1984 crime drama "James and the Giant"

Find my Friends who are Currently on Fire: A current bug makes it impossible to call 911 if your app believes you or anyone in the immediate vicinity is "currently on fire."

Bumping up her Grades: Remember the golden rule: cash bribes only.

Kathleen as Angel (4): What an ungrateful bastard...

A Post-Credits Coup: It's going to take some time. Might I recommend a ski holiday in the meantime?

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Christmas come early, Rapidfire is back! Hooray! And I'm slightly disappointed that HotClops isn't a real thing.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
...Hot Clops...

I wonder how long it'll take for someone to make that site now that this is released.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
The beard during the "Cult" segment made me think it was Morgan for a few minutes there.

So many hilarious references!

Daeggreth

Oct 22, 2009
Eeeee! Rapidfire!!!

What's this? Kane and Crowthorne? Excuse me while I go squeak uncontrollably from sheer delight.

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
Oh I have been looking forward to this for a long time. Love the return of old characters, and I'm looking forward to see who are the newer recurring characters/sketches.

Also, I'm siding with the angel.

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
Absolutely loved seeing Gabriel(le) again.

Also, for some reason, was amused to see duing the vox-pop zoning segment Graham holding the Zoom H4n directly.

Andy Shandy said:
For those that haven't seen RapidFire before or just want to see it again, I feel I should post them.
And thank you, sir, for saving me the trouble of finding the previous installments.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Yay, it's Rapidfire, episode 1 in a new series. I don't know what's more awesome, that it's more rapidfore, or that there will be even more awesome later.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Wait a minute.
Why did Paul only grow mutton chops?

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I'm so glad the cops are back, those guys always taught me so much and the blondes are up to their old tricks once again! On a side note, sexy french revolutionary is Sexy! (and Cam's hot too)

-M