LoadingReadyRun: Rapidfire 3, Episode 4

The Random One

May 29, 2008
ManiacEskimo said:
I'd vote for Andy. Andy 2015!
Me too. It's rare to see such a humble, honest politician.

So anyone knows how voting works in Canada? It has something to do with... geese, right?

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
mariomario said:
Can Paul sobbing be my ringtone?
Ha ha ha. Did you notic how Paul couldn't help but smile in that bit?
That was good. :)

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Heh, with Andy's po-faced delivery I could almost believe he was being slowly devoured by carnivorous rabbits...

And I think this crazy cultist scene is perhaps the best yet.

Geez, wouldn't want to be friends with that freeman guy... wonder why he had that irrational hatred of friendship.

(stubbornly avoids inception joke for final bit)

Lord Hosk

Dec 2, 2011
the stinger made me LOL, my wife has concerns about my sanity now. I think you can call that a win.

Dr Funfrock

Nov 7, 2007
I'd absolutely vote for Andy for Prime Minister, but given the competition I'm not even sure that's a compliment.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Dr Funfrock said:
I'd absolutely vote for Andy for Prime Minister, but given the competition I'm not even sure that's a compliment.
It might be wiser to learn what his policies are or at least what party he leads, rather than vote solely on personality. Something tells me, Andy would rule with an iron fist.

Moontouched-Moogle

Nov 17, 2009
gardian06 said:
so the first 3 episodes including the rapid-fire-detectives seemed to be more "in a round about chain we can connect anything, and get the right answer," but with this episode it felt more like "now we are just guessing because we have no clue, but these sting of words."

so the question is: is this supposed to be a social commentary on the state of police work in Canada, and potentially around the world, or a testament to how random knowledge can in fact be a good thing, but only in given situations?
I think it's actually just a silly gag dating back to the previous Rapidfire series. The detective(Graham) would come in and use the same kind of un-logic to figure out who the criminal was, at which point the officer on duty would reveal that they already knew that because the criminal confessed or something else equally obvious. One of the cops(James) made multiple appearances and talked about becoming a detective himself. Now he is, and he and Graham work together solving crimes with their crazy random-fact logic.

It hurts a bit to explain the joke, but now you know, and knowing is half the battle!

Also, loved the stinger at the end. But I wonder: If Kathleen buys the sunglasses, does she also have to buy the seedy salesman?

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Yay for more rapid fire! Even more yay for the Canadian Emergency system!
And you will be missed, bespectacled crazy cult member.

gardian06

Jun 18, 2012
Moontouched-Moogle said:
gardian06 said:
so the first 3 episodes including the rapid-fire-detectives seemed to be more "in a round about chain we can connect anything, and get the right answer," but with this episode it felt more like "now we are just guessing because we have no clue, but these sting of words."

so the question is: is this supposed to be a social commentary on the state of police work in Canada, and potentially around the world, or a testament to how random knowledge can in fact be a good thing, but only in given situations?
I think it's actually just a silly gag dating back to the previous Rapidfire series. The detective(Graham) would come in and use the same kind of un-logic to figure out who the criminal was, at which point the officer on duty would reveal that they already knew that because the criminal confessed or something else equally obvious. One of the cops(James) made multiple appearances and talked about becoming a detective himself. Now he is, and he and Graham work together solving crimes with their crazy random-fact logic.

It hurts a bit to explain the joke, but now you know, and knowing is half the battle!

Also, loved the stinger at the end. But I wonder: If Kathleen buys the sunglasses, does she also have to buy the seedy salesman?
I think it would be more along the lines of the seedy salesman1 will always have a different seedy salesman2 which will always have a different seedy salesman item. now the causality loop begins when each of the 2 seedy salesmen each have a seedy salesman with a seedy salesman, and one of them is selling the original seedy salesman. though I know seedy salesman sells snuggy cultist who worships the demon who will reign seedy salesmen on the world sorry if that was an idea already.

though I am probably over thinking this, and it might just be a commission/finders fee system (kinda like a talent scout.

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
I want to see a Commissioner Gordon/Batman dynamic with Vaguely Canadian Official Andy and CanadaMan.
Maybe we could find some job for CanadaMan that Rodriguez and Riley could help out with as well...

Feature length film!
CanadaMan is the hero Gotham deserves?

Tel_Windzan

Dec 18, 2008
So, if I buy from the Seedy Salesman that the Seedy Salesman sells, do I have to take that Seedy Salesman home with me? Because I think I will be find with that! :D

Great Episode as always!

ltmarcos

Jan 25, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
Remember Andy I'm pulling for ya, we're all in this together.
And if the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy