LoadingReadyRun: Rapidfire 3, Episode 5

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Rapidfire 3, Episode 5

In a very special episode Bob Ross shows us how to paint some very happy trees.

Watch Video

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
I really liked the Kate-Artist arc. Did my eyes lie to me, or did the pallet 'tear' a bit when it was near the finished painting?

It was also nice to see the BlanketCoat Zealots able to recruit someone.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Creepy back alley sales Graham scares me, in so may ways.
Fresh...
Generally creepy episode all round.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
Kate made a scary good Bob Ross.
These happy little Rapidfire have been great so far; you don't even need your imagination.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Will this be the last rapidfire response?

Painting (1): Memo to self: don't get stoned and watch Flash Gordon before painting on camera.

Market Research: "Roofies for Her, 7 days of intense confusion for him."

The Cult of Olthogoto: Poor Matt got sacrificed so that they may have better fortune in recruitment drives...

Painting (2): I made mine an underground lair of a supervillain.

Mail for AOL accounts from 1995 for iOS5: All apps also sign you up for AOL demo disks to be delivered to the most common locations collected by your "find my friends" app.

Mostly Fresh: If I want to buy my personal products from a sketchy guy I don't trust, I'll do it at the chemist down the street, thank you very much...

Painting (3): Memo to self: don't drop acid and watch the Wizard of Oz before painting on camera.

Murder by Association: Also, his prints were on the gun, the victims blood was on his shirt, and he confessed to the entire crime.

Zander Gregson: Please tell me this is the invisibility that lets you keep your pants on...

Painting (4): Wife #2, incidently, died in a freak volcano accident...

Tom the Trench-coat dealer: the one on the far left is the best for flashing...

Painting (5): I got my superpowers from the blood of my enemies...

A post credits painting: The volcano must have the blood of virgin hawkmen or it will reign fire and darkness throughout the land!

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Heh, a new recruit to cover the missing spokesperson...

Ewwww... "mostly fresh" pads... the Trenchcoats are a cool idea though, almost as good as the salesman-salesman

Heh, nice defiance of expectations with the tangential detectives bit.

Halfstache

Feb 3, 2012
I always knew Bob Ross had magical powers. Looking forward to seeing how you guys top this episode with the finale, and dare I hope you leave it open for a Rapidfire 4 sometime in the future?

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
"Happy little screams"

Who knew Kate could pull off Bob Ross so well?

And Graham as the shady salesman kills me every time XD

Just fantastic, love Rapidfire.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Achievement: Discovered Way To Make Escapist Forumites Not Make Sketchy Comments About Kate

wehrp3nguin

Dec 21, 2009
ANY man-bird combination? Even penguins; we can has clouds? Bow down and appease my volcano you scraggy Hawkmen!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
The artist person is way more talented then that tutorial guy who badly drawn Naruto in his professional video on Youtube!

hpriamson

Nov 14, 2011
Callate said:
Achievement: Discovered Way To Make Escapist Forumites Not Make Sketchy Comments About Kate
How's this:

At the next Desert Bus, will they be auctioning off the Ace bandage Kate must have used to complete her transformation to Bob Ross?

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Next time shady street vendor simply must sell mystical beards that gives superpowers.
I'll take 5.

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
Alright, someone draw a happy little ballista now. Make it smile.

Happy little corpses bobbing down the stream.