LoadingReadyRun: Rapidfire 3, Episode 5

Aug 31, 2012
Andy Shandy said:
Who knew Kate could pull off Bob Ross so well?
No further comment needed.

The sudden transition from "WTF is that mess on the canvas" to "Oh shit! That's fantastic!" was just as I remember it.

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
I'm surprised everyone was so into the Bob Ross sketch. I didn't think it was all that good. But it did make me want to watch his show.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Maybe more of a throwaway joke, but I would have preferred zombie Bob Ross. 'Get some titanium white mixed in with some cadmium red and make some happy little BRAAAAAAAAINS.'

i64ever

Aug 26, 2008
scw55 said:
I really liked the Kate-Artist arc. Did my eyes lie to me, or did the pallet 'tear' a bit when it was near the finished painting?

It was also nice to see the BlanketCoat Zealots able to recruit someone.
They have to replace Matt :(

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
NinjaDeathSlap said:
COATCEPTION!

We need to get warmer...

Oh come on, you knew someone was going to do it!
Damnit, you beat me to it! Well, that was my favorite bit. And yay for the purple-snuggie cult on recruiting a new initiate!

captcha: ShinglesInfo.com
anybody actually visit that site?

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
Shinsei-J said:
Creepy back alley sales Graham scares me, in so may ways.
Fresh...
Generally creepy episode all round.
Mostly fresh...

I didn't even need to get to the video to crack up, I lost it from the photo on the LoadingReadyRun blog.

Joseph Harrison

Apr 5, 2010
Very funny guys I especially liked the Bob Ross although one of the colors she used was Prussian Blue which is the name of a White Supremacist pop band, although I'm not sure if the reference was intentional seeing as how most of what Kate was saying was disturbing.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Joseph Harrison said:
Very funny guys I especially liked the Bob Ross although one of the colors she used was Prussian Blue which is the name of a White Supremacist pop band, although I'm not sure if the reference was intentional seeing as how most of what Kate was saying was disturbing.
It's also the name of an actual paint color, which is probably where the band got their name from.

Joseph Harrison

Apr 5, 2010
vxicepickxv said:
Joseph Harrison said:
It's also the name of an actual paint color, which is probably where the band got their name from.
I know its a paint color I was just wondering if that was like a joke that some of the paint colors she was using had disturbing other meanings or if it was just unintentional.