LoadingReadyRun: Rapidfire 3, Episode 6

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Rapidfire 3, Episode 6

This week you get the chance to experience Narnier in all of its glory.

Watch Video

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Can't say that I'm shocked that Alex is a direct descendant of Jesus. He is part of the Steacy family after all.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
I gotta say, every time the salesman bit came up I was wondering how you would to the last one you did, and every time I was surprised and filled with delight. Great episode all round. Particularly a fan of the Elder God pronunciation troubles, as someone who constantly is in turmoil with the Elder God of Superfluous Apostrophes (Qu'Thaq'T'Quam'Ka'Tha/'Dha'Pth'), I can truly relate.

anian

Sep 10, 2008
I keep waiting for the Apple message to be "We at Apple have some standards to keep and you are too uncool to have an Apple product, thus we are repossessing all your Apple products and accounts and also you are banned from Starbucks"...at least that would be my greatest fear if I were using Apple products.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
The Apple stinger, and the bit combining the cult with the news man were my faviortes so far!

The Apple one because I got to see Paul discipling his phone like a child, and the Cult/News man one becuase it actually makes a lot of sense.

Great way to end a year. Well done everyone!

Joseph Harrison

Apr 5, 2010
This was the best one yet glad to see that Rapidfire 3 ended on a high note. Now I'm just sad that this was the last one.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
That was hilarious. That guy at the end of the mercenaries one was wearing, what, four ties?

Badass incarnate.

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
tehweave said:
That was hilarious. That guy at the end of the mercenaries one was wearing, what, four ties?

Badass incarnate.
I have a feeling he takes a tie from the others when he kills them, or something like that. Because we only see him alive at the end.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Okay... I want that mysterious coat now more than ever...

And I knew there was something wrong with Siri...

And hey, continuity, love that Cam is now actually on the cultist team following the events of the last two of those sections... and it actually makes a kind of twisted sense that they'd recruit the "oracle"

Also, that guy at the end with the multiple ties... those must have been trophies of the fallen.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
I wonder, how many push-ups Kathleen and Alex can actually do. Which one of them can do more?

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Flawless lols with every sketch from me. That's high praise as I rarely find every sketch in a sketch show hilarious.

Arvind

Apr 11, 2009
Pretty much all of RapidFire has been hilarious. Keep up the good work LRR, and happy new year! :D

Excludos

Sep 14, 2008
Hahaha, so good. The grenade bit had me laughing on the floor. "You guys have some weird names" xD

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Excludos said:
Hahaha, so good. The grenade bit had me laughing on the floor. "You guys have some weird names" xD
I especially liked Kate's: "why are you doing this to us?"

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Call the EMT, we need a Rapid Response!

Team Building Exercise (1): Still better than trustfalls...

Narnier: Like Narnia, but with all the fun of lion cage matches and hookers...

An apology from Apple: Did you remove her attitudes regarding the Israel Palestine conflict? I think she started a war for her own amusement last year...

Team Building Exercise (2): Still better than two truths and a lie...

The Cult of The'e'e'quee: And everyone wonders why the Cult of Bob is better at recruitment...

Detectives James and the Giant: You know, wearing sunglasses inside isn't really good for your eyes.

Team Building Exercise (3): See, push ups were definitely better than trustfalls.

Save the sluts: 2 x 3-some = Awesome

Action 9 Kidnapping: Turns out the descendant of Jesus Christ is Hindu. Funny how things turn out...

Team Building Exercise (4): I prefer my taxes done by the Hulk

A post credits apology: Okay, so she's antisemitic too. You really need to get to the drawing board with this one...

Mayamellissa

Dec 3, 2011
I wanna see the aftermath of the actuary boot camp finals when they let the remaining guy back in the office.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
"Freeman was there covered in blood, holding a seat belt and babling something about friendship"
I have some suspicion about what they are referring here, but I simply can't grasp it

Also when team building coaches said that they are going to make them into meanest and strongest auctioneers out there, even if they will have to kill them, they weren't lying.