LoadingReadyRun: Rarelywinter

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
I am very much impressed with your 40k knowledge Graham. Of course if you can't kick the giant aliens in their giant balls you could always rip and tear their guts. They are huge so that means they have huge guts!

drkchmst

Mar 28, 2010
When will young people learn??? Dungeons and Dragons will never make you cool!!! On the other hand looking forward to desert bus want to bid on something awesome like that Goomba blanket that taunted me last year when I had no spare cash.

Rainforce

Apr 20, 2009
oh, where would we be without any pop culture references D:
Great episode, really reminds me of my own DMing/DM torturing.

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
http://thingsmycathates.tumblr.com/post/12783510630/imperiumofman

I really did draw that! Kitty Chaos Marine!

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Thanks Graham. I was worried I was the only one having a similar argument with myself about the supermutants in Fallout 3. I wanted to kick them in the balls so bad but they just don't have them!

I generally like it when Jer does things, but it might be nice if he went a little easier on the Magic and DnD sometimes.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
Things I want:-

-A Magic t-shirt like the one Graham was wearing
-A felt Myr

Arfonious

Nov 9, 2009
Acually Graham, Space Marines are not vat grown, the aspirants are implanted with the gene-seed from a fallen battle brother.

The primarchs were however vat-grown.

Just thought you wanted to know :D

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
well, now I have a new skin for Skyrim: The Stiltson skin :D
also, all you need is Chaos >:D

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
drkchmst said:
When will young people learn??? Dungeons and Dragons will never make you cool!!! On the other hand looking forward to desert bus want to bid on something awesome like that Goomba blanket that taunted me last year when I had no spare cash.
I'm so glad it keeps me warm.

Lady Kathleen said:
http://thingsmycathates.tumblr.com/post/12783510630/imperiumofman

I really did draw that! Kitty Chaos Marine!
Do you know how hard it is going to be to find that many tiny cat heads. It's going to take forever for me to build a chaos army of angry cats.

My only question is how long until Tally is added to the cHustle cast?

Soupy George

Ejerkashun Prufshnal
Jan 8, 2010
That lad seems a bit young to be drinking beer. But of course, cHustle isn't real, so it was cold tea... right?

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Slenn said:
For a while there I thought the entire party was trying to troll the poor DM with the whole "name the dragon" thing. XD
Sadly, that was not trolling. Had this been a real campaign, that likely would have been a real conversation.

This is why I never play with friends, only enemies I haven't decided to kill yet. Yes, I roll Neutral Evil.

Noxshadow

u mad?
Jan 12, 2010
Nice Angelic Destiny background.

Irony said:
I am very much impressed with your 40k knowledge Graham. Of course if you can't kick the giant aliens in their giant balls you could always rip and tear their guts. They are huge so that means they have huge guts!
RIP AND TEAR

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
Yay! Dale and his hair are back! You know it'd be nice if Kroze was in a video. And the cheese stuff was funny. Wow I'm rambling a lot...

MightyLB

Nov 18, 2009
castlewise said:
Should I be worried if cH seems less and less like sketch comedy and more and more like my everyday life? I swear I've had these conversations, or at least equivalent ones, very recently.
A big part of humor is recognizing and bringing up things that really happen. The thing that really happened to me and the reason I want to console DM Jer is that I once DM-ed a campaign where the players captured a pony that belonged to the gnomes they just trashed. I saw it as an opportunity for them to carry more things. The players saw it as an opportunity to have a fifteen-minute discussion on what to name their equine Samsonite case. Try as I might to at least get them to name the beast something lore-related, I let them name it "Crazy Glue" just so we could finally move on.