LoadingReadyRun: Rarelywinter

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
Thanks for giving me an idea for how to get around the expensive D&D models. TO MY LEGO DRAW!

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Me thinks that Wizard has gotten there claws into LRR, which I'm perfectly ok with if it means we get to see Micheal Robles in one of their videos

Also, is it weird that I want to listen to more of Graham talking about the Imperium of Man and the creation of the Space Marines?

-M

LunarTick

Mar 1, 2010
I was going to complain about the product placement, but really the episode was quite amusing.

May 26, 2010
LunarTick said:
I was going to complain about the product placement, but really the episode was quite amusing.
They did kind of give us fair warning about the product placement.

You know, the video where they said "HAY GAIZ WIZARDS OF THE COAST ARSKED US TO DO PRODUCK PLACEMINT AND THEY'S OSSUM SO WE'RE GON' DO IT FOR DA NEXT 10, 15, 20 VIDS K?"

Spaec

Oct 23, 2009
"What's the point of having giant aliens of you can't kick them in the giant balls?" needs to be a t-shirt.

MeTheMe

Jun 13, 2008
Oh good god that looked exactly like all the games I've DMed. Let's name the dead dragon! Let's build a bridge! Let's take gargoyle corpses with us! Let's steal the galleon! Let's rebuild this bladed machine beast! Let's kill the king and become the king, because that's how it works, right? Let's steal this shipment of weapons to gnoll warlords!

Players are crazy.

WolfLordAndy

Sep 19, 2008
As someone from the county of Derbyshire, it twitched a nerve that he pronounced it wrong. Its pronounced "dArbyshire"!

But otherwise amusing episode, love the LRR D&D cast :D

Slight side note... don't Space Marines have geneseeds + other organs inserted into them as young adults rather then being grown in vats?

Akisa

Jan 7, 2010
Why do people want to play with Jer? I mean he's the worst kind of DM, a DM killer.

tbug

Oct 19, 2009
Akisa said:
Why do people want to play with Jer? I mean he's the worst kind of DM, a DM killer.
In character, you mean? Maybe we're all gluttons for punishment? We're clearly having a good time, which presumably means we've made the right call.

(Out of character, he's actually a fantastic DM. In the sketches his games are based on exaggerated war stories about the games he ran in high school and shouldn't be confused with what we actually play. On the other hand, the players are almost exactly as portrayed on-screen. :D )

Akisa

Jan 7, 2010
tbug said:
Akisa said:
In character, you mean? Maybe we're all gluttons for punishment? We're clearly having a good time, which presumably means we've made the right call.

(Out of character, he's actually a fantastic DM. In the sketches his games are based on exaggerated war stories about the games he ran in high school and shouldn't be confused with what we actually play. On the other hand, the players are almost exactly as portrayed on-screen. :D )
Well I was talking about his character in Commodore Hustle (or did it become Loading Ready Run), as I can't say out of character as I never seen example of his play out of character.

Gregg Johnson

Jul 25, 2012
Well, doubt I'm ever going to get an answer to this, but can someone explain the "crown/foot" joke? Paul might get it, but I don't.