LoadingReadyRun: Reality Tear

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
Echo136 said:
HankMan said:
LOVED the end line.
I think you guys could added a few more shows.
Are you serious? Its amazing they have any free time as it is with the number of shows they have going on. Unskippable, LoadingReadyRun, Daily Drop, ENN, and not to forget their other stuff that isnt on the site; Crapshots, the occasional Phailhaus, and their (usually) weekly podcast.
ENN is gone, they took it off the side bar and its not comming back. Didnt you notice?

Alex Ford

Oct 27, 2009
I really loved this episode!
The best part was Morgan saying "That's be how we does" lol

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Okay, that was damn awesome.
It's like Inception + reality shows/the number of viewers in Birmingham. Just plain funny.

Also, the changing hats were funny, loved 'em. And the final line, too. Though i DID expect a slowpoke to charge into him and then they both would fall out of a window, to their deaths.

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
This is brilliant. The only way it could have been made better if there was a paranormal investigators segment.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Come at me bro < Fridged!

Also, is it bad that I thought it was a Paul script because the hoarder's name was Bob?

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
Matt_LRR said:
Echo136 said:
While I agree with what you said, I'd like to point out that there was an ENN last Wednesday. I think it switched to bi-weekly.
uhh... no there wasn't. ENN is done, I'm afraid.

-m
ENN is done? really? why? what happened? it was an awesome show and the changes you made were really good.

any way, brilliant LRR episode this week again, I just kept on laughing...until i read about what happened to ENN...

SFR

Mar 26, 2009
Does anyone else think that "'Cause that's be how we does!" should be a t-shirt or similar?

I found this one reasonably funny. I think it would have been funnier if instead of switching over to American idle quickly like that, he should have asked "How was that?" after doing his little true love bit, as if the whole episode was just an audition for it (which I believe was the intention, it just didn't flow as well there as with the rest of the episode).

AC Drawings

Dec 22, 2010
Wow, you guys brought back pwn'd? it's been like... ''forever'' since you guys did Pwn'd!

I was utterly thrown off by the mixing and mashing for different reality shows but I was laughing the whole way while bing utterly confused. It was funny enough parodying Hoarders, and then doubly awesomely hilarious when it turned out to be a Pwn'd scam and then.... Boom, mindscrew!

Naturality

Feb 23, 2010
I enjoyed it. Okay, maybe it didn't have enough to compare with other 'full-length' videos, but if you view it as an extra-length Crapshot, it's actually pretty funny.

Noxshadow

u mad?
Jan 12, 2010
You just nailed the styles of show you were going for. I liked the subtle change in color from "Intervention" to "Reality Show."

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
Wow, pwn'd has to be the oldest self-reference you've done since you joined the escapist.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
I'm afraid I did not get any of that. Is that what TV is like these days?

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
For some reason I expected this to go even crazier, like domestic abuse documentaries conbined with advice on how to be a good obedient house wife, but this was funny and gave me my nice dose of weekly LRR.