LoadingReadyRun: Reality Tear

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
After watching the video I was really hoping to see Morgan on "The Biggest Loser", cause that would just be funny. Followed by a nod to "Solitary"... So sad to see that show go...

wizzerd229

Man of many Ideas
May 22, 2009
this is a video i dont laugh at during, but at the end i laugh for a long time! love it

archabaddon

Jan 8, 2007

Well done gang. LRR's admittedly not my favorite Escapist program, but this episode's pretty decent :)

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
This is just silly. Silliness begets silliness. As silly as your videos have been, this one is incredibly silly. Just silly indeed.

Liked it!

restoshammyman

Jan 5, 2009
Echo136 said:
HankMan said:
LOVED the end line.
I think you guys could added a few more shows.
Are you serious? Its amazing they have any free time as it is with the number of shows they have going on. Unskippable, LoadingReadyRun, Daily Drop, ENN, and not to forget their other stuff that isnt on the site; Crapshots, the occasional Phailhaus, and their (usually) weekly podcast.
ENN is no more. and i assume daily drop was all filmed in one day.

Leftnt Sharpe

Nick Furry
Apr 2, 2009
All I could think of after Morgan came on was:
"You just got Fridged! Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidged!!!!!!"

Jackpot524

Certified Canuck
May 24, 2009
So... Is Paul doing community service to repay the damage he did with the LHC? Or some other terrible contraption?

dunnace

Oct 10, 2008
I want to see a reality TV cooking show where amateur chefs compete to make the best meal. The meal is then served by amateur high-class waiters who are competing to get a job at the Ritz, who serve amateur food critics fighting for the chance to write for a national newspaper. The show is filmed by amateur cameramen competing for a job at the network, edited by amateur editors seeking another job at the network, and presented by a gang of hopefuls trying desperately trying to win so they can present the next series of "Amateur Reality Show!".

And we pay nobody. I'm a genius.

warfjm

Nov 14, 2007
A reality show within a reality show within a reality show. What would be a better idea if they used dreams instead. Would make for an awesome movie! :p

guidance

Dec 9, 2010
Man I was waiting for the line "you just got fridged" the whole time after i saw Morgan. oh well still awesome.

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
i found this funny here and there, but overall confusing, didnt know what really was happening, but i found it funny

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
Awesome and so confusing though you could have gone even farther by adding a few more shows XD