LoadingReadyRun: Relaxation Situation

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Mr. Graham, the boss is not happy with the loss of the product. He's authorized members of the organization to make this show a live action affair without the green screen...

Lord Hosk

Dec 2, 2011
That is not very funny at all. a rock or a sandbar... I choose to believe it is the evil Inc underwater headquarters.

Jan 12, 2012
Lord Hosk said:
Vie said:
Heh, that was a good one.

Though the ending could do with some Benny Hill music...
I got you man dont worry.

bwaaaahhh bah bah bada bahda bea bah bada bah ba bah bah bada bahda bea bah bada bah ba. weaaahh bah bah bada bahda bea bah bada bah ba.
That's music to my eyes.

OT: I like how Kathleen is credited as "Boomsmith". It gives me a great image of her working over a hot forge, hammering out the legendary Golden Microphone.

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
What you didn't see was James's mandatory cop mustache.

That said I picture Kathleen as a lady cop in a not entirely unlike Top of the Lake scenario. I mean the cool badass detective parts, not the Top of the Lake parts.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
mew4ever23 said:
Why oh why would you trust James? He's ALWAYS the cop.

Lord_Bryon said:
I couldn't quite relax with the disembodied head staring at me

100,000 birds? you got paid in loonies?
Considering a loon is on our dollar coin, yeah, you could use bird as a slang for dollar in canada. Still wierd though.
I remember Robin Williams doing a joke about that, if Canada's economy is in trouble:
"The Loonie is down!" "Oh, how sad for you!"

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
I love happy endings.

In jail, you do not have a boss to worry about either.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
The moral of the story kids, don't do drugs, or sell drugs, or do a live video feed of your floating head and drug deals at the same time

And always remember to ask the question: "Are you a Cop?"

-M