ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
However, it should be noted that, once Matt wrote down "mise en scène," everyone in the room should have pelted him with tomatoes.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
ewhac said:
However, it should be noted that, once Matt wrote down "mise en scène," everyone in the room should have pelted him with tomatoes.
Agreed, my flat mate has friends that are film students and they're always talking like that. Pretentious nitwits...

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
Nice camera angles during the Matt-the-talking-all-smart-filming-person scene.
Also do you learn gibberish french in BC? ;)

Joseph Harrison

Apr 5, 2010
Yay I always love cHustle due to Grumpy Graham and I'm glad Matt was in this one. A great way to start the New Year Hoooray!!

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
When I see this video I will think of 21-87, which is kind of a day ruiner.

Still, a great video though.

JonnWood

Jul 16, 2008
Now I'm wondering how much of the Runners have this as their full-time job. Let's see; Unskippable, the main LRR video, and the occasional Checkpoint and GPLP. Only one of those can't usually be done in the office. Do you guys have some kind of grant or something?

This is just musing, not an actual question.

Shocksplicer

Apr 10, 2011
As an Australian, I think I can safely say that a joke about Julia Gillard and a Wallaby would probably get you MORE Aussie viewers.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
leviadragon99 said:
Heh, I see what you did there with that closing bit...

Quite a fun dive into the madness of Matt putting together an episode.
Yeah, [SARCASM] I bet they won't try THAT again.[/SARCASM] But this was really funny, with Matt going crazy and Graham shooting down everyone's ideas.

capthca: black and white
I wonder if we'll see a 3rd installment of that series.

Lord Hosk

Dec 2, 2011
I saw that this was a episode about your lives only slightly and or extremely exaggerated so I didnt watch it.

Also as a side note
Fart Jokes are funny.
<<<<<<<<<<-------

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
Matt's video reminded me of some of your previous work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM-QcAP-Xio

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
great video, not your best, but had afew laughs, i did like the irony at the end, always a good line

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Beej's idea would have been cH[sup]2[/sup], with slightly exaggerated versions of already slightly exaggerated versions of the LRR team's characters.

Fr33Lanc3r.007

Jul 29, 2010
Shocksplicer said:
As an Australian, I think I can safely say that a joke about Julia Gillard and a Wallaby would probably get you MORE Aussie viewers.
Agreed! We Aussies make fun of our leaders (and pretty much anyone else) on a regular basis!

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
I was literally thinking at the end of this episode "I wonder what their lives are like? I bet their lives are awesome, albeit rather busy/hectic" Then BAM Beej with the stinger. STOP READING MY MIND!