LoadingReadyRun: Resolved

Klipo8539

Jun 7, 2012
if you can make a joke about Tony Abbott being sexist I can see even more people from Australia watching the videos

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Slycne said:
Buying more Magic cards seems like a New Years Resolution worth keeping up with. Bring on Gatecrash, Modern Masters, 2014 Core Set, Dragon's Maze...
Plus the new expansion pushing out Innistrad block.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
I'm surprised these guys even manage to get a solid video out each week. But then I suppose this is a slightly exaggerated version of events (ah? :D Ah?! :D).

Tiroe

May 21, 2009
wackelpudding said:
A commodoreHUSTLE start into the new year is the bestest start into the new year. Also, I should've learned French.
Don't worry. Even if you had understood French, this is approximately what the voice over said (to the best of my understanding:

"Because the are you sleeping? No. Jaqcues is are you sleeping. A lesson the beautiful, the round from France, and France, and France is (long?). And France was dying. Oh yeah. (Incomprehensible) ?the big feet? of Montcalm and his (incomprehensible). Yes. No. Of course not! ...Yes. Sit down."

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
More CH is a resolution I can support. Also, can anyone who speaks French give us non-speaking members of the public a basic runthrough of what Andy says?

Tiroe

May 21, 2009
BehattedWanderer said:
More CH is a resolution I can support. Also, can anyone who speaks French give us non-speaking members of the public a basic runthrough of what Andy says?
Look up 2 posts before yours!

andersgeek

Jul 6, 2010
Tiroe said:
Don't worry. Even if you had understood French, this is approximately what the voice over said (to the best of my understanding:

"Because the are you sleeping? No. Jaqcues is are you sleeping. A lesson the beautiful, the round from France, and France, and France is (long?). And France was dying. Oh yeah. (Incomprehensible) ?the big feet? of Montcalm and his (incomprehensible). Yes. No. Of course not! ...Yes. Sit down."
See, that would've made it even funnier. The absolute absurd WTF?-kind of funny, that is.

I always find mis-used German extremely funny, or maybe only the act of trying to figure out what they were trying to say.

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
Lord Hosk said:
I saw that this was a episode about your lives only slightly and or extremely exaggerated so I didnt watch it.

Also as a side note
Fart Jokes are funny.
Hosk, has anyone ever told you that you're awesome? Because you're awesome.

Also: I like to think that the commodoreHustle of the commodoreHustle world is actually an idealized version of themselves that is world-famous and really really classy.

TheIronDuke

Nov 19, 2009
Shocksplicer said:
As an Australian, I think I can safely say that a joke about Julia Gillard and a Wallaby would probably get you MORE Aussie viewers.
Seconded. It would probably also be the most watched online video in Australia for weeks.

Lord Hosk

Dec 2, 2011
well thank you I just wish the red button would go to the start or the end where I keep trying to put it.

Waddles

Mar 16, 2010
Shocksplicer said:
As an Australian, I think I can safely say that a joke about Julia Gillard and a Wallaby would probably get you MORE Aussie viewers.
Agreed, she generally isn't well liked :p

Slappybob

Jun 18, 2008
Graham, between this video and the one where Matt puts on different hats you have to admit he makes great videos!

:D

planet.tyler

Mar 1, 2012
yay!! Australia gets a mention :D Im not sure wether or not to cringe about the fact that Julia is known as joke internationally, but over all it made my day. now I can't stop thinking about rangas and wallabies. heh, wallabie.