LoadingReadyRun: Roll for Treats

Greenansatsu

May 21, 2009
This CH had me laughing the whole way through the credits. With all this WotC stuff showing up week after week its making me want Friday Nights more.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
Meander112 said:
I loved the episode!

Is there any chance that we can get the Commodore Hustle episodes tagged as such? I like to ping back to a few of my favorite (The Magic:TG one especially) and having them all under one tag would be very helpful.

Thanks for all the spiff videos!

P.S. I really hope you don't play D&D around that table. That's not nearly enough room.
Ask and you shall receive.
http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/archive/cHustle/date/desc

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
If it's 1:00am on the West coast of North America the "it's Halloween somewhere" options are slim - but largely tropical!

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
I'm more of a "you can just buy the candy yourself" type of guy. Forget costumes, forget trick or treating, just go buy some candy and enjoy.

[small]And then go spend half the next day on the toilet from eating too much candy. :([/small]

EnigmaHarper

Jul 22, 2009
Was there an extraneous frame in the middle of Jer talking? There was a flash, but I can't pause the video in time to catch it.

I need to know what it is!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
It's not the same if you buy it! I'm going out in a group, its not weird if we're a group of older people. CAUSE I SAID SO!

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
ewhac said:
So. Kathleen. Concerning the dirndl... What fraction of your choice to wear that was motivated by artistic integrity to the plotline, and what fraction was simply fanservice?
I actually own that dirndl. My friend Mike was having his birthday party at Oktoberfest and had been incredibly generous and bought everyone tickets (at $25 a pop!) so the day before I told him that I would really get into the German spirit and wear a dirndl. Then I told Graham we had to put it in a video so I could write it off as an expense. I really did come fourth in the Ms. Oktoberfest contest though.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
GENIUS!!!

Also, is it wrong if it isn't noon yet, and I've started eating some of the halloween candy for the TOTers? Because yeah, the best part of being an adult on halloween is being able to buy my own candy, AND THE CANDY IS ON SALE!!! Then there is the post Halloween candy sale: the best part of Halloween.

blackwlf

Mar 13, 2008
Tally's tiger hoodie is adorable.

Also, oh god, the Temple. Why did you hate players so very very much.

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
YES!! cH on Halloween is just plain perfect! Thanks to me living in a small town, we're doing like a Trunk or Treat/Halloween Festival. It's gonna be fun!

And too old for free candy? *gasp* NEVER!! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdIS3vK6vek]

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
I'm with Kathleen on this one, it's a little unfair to have that age-cutoff, hell Halloween has only really been a thing over here in Australia a few years after I was allready too old for it.

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
I think adults should be able to Liquor Treat. Instead of candies you get those little sample size bottles of booze. Then cocktails!

Whytewulf

Dec 20, 2009
Lady Kathleen said:
ewhac said:
So. Kathleen. Concerning the dirndl... What fraction of your choice to wear that was motivated by artistic integrity to the plotline, and what fraction was simply fanservice?
I actually own that dirndl. My friend Mike was having his birthday party at Oktoberfest and had been incredibly generous and bought everyone tickets (at $25 a pop!) so the day before I told him that I would really get into the German spirit and wear a dirndl. Then I told Graham we had to put it in a video so I could write it off as an expense. I really did come fourth in the Ms. Oktoberfest contest though.
That's classic. And a good reason to own and wear the outfit. I haven't been in a costume in many years, not since my Garfield Hunting days. But good episode. I am still debating whether to turn off the lights to the house, too many not so cute trick or treaters these days make me want to just hide and watching the Walking dead.

Note, I have never played a table top game, other than 20 years ago and that was a sad attempt. I need to research these things more.

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
A new Commodore Hustle. Happy Halloween to me. ^-^
For some reason, Matt's "Ooh, a piece of candy!" line was just great.

On a different note... LRR + D&D. It's a match made by Bahamut. Because any other god isn't awesome enough.