LoadingReadyRun: Santa and Me

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
Good stuff, loved the jazz at the end.

I'm going to head over to the LRR store, good god I hope they have a toothy smile t shirt.

Overmind78

Oct 2, 2010
Great stuff guys. I'm sure I wasn't the only on thinking "Damn Kathleen is hot in a Santa suit!"

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
New favorite video.

I can't believe it took me about halfway through the video to realize that Leelee Scaldaferri did the animations. It was around the time we saw an angry Graham face that I said "IT'S THE NAME GAME LADY!" And then I had to look up her name so I didn't get it wrong.

Seriously. This video was fucking cool.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
That was awesome! And very heartwarming indeed.

So now i'm investing in this and the Miracle of Sound bundle for Christmas. It's the magic of the holiday! :D

Truly-A-Lie

Nov 14, 2009
Overmind78 said:
Great stuff guys. I'm sure I wasn't the only on thinking "Damn Kathleen is hot in a Santa suit!"
No sir, you were not.

Loving the LeeLee collaborations we've been getting lately, between this and the fashion episode of Checkpoint. I hope there's more to come.

geier

Oct 15, 2010
First:
Great song !

Second:
Kathleen had many hair colors by now, how about red ? (or did i miss that ?)

Third:
Frohe Weihnachten !

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
Wow, this was a nice little Christmas gift from you guys! Hearing Graham rap is just plain music to my earholes. I loved LeeLee's collab with you guys on this, (big fan of Name Game) and Kathleen is looking good as always.

Oh and hearing the line, "It's hot in Topeaka" leads me to believe that one of you guys watched Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. If so, HUZZAH!! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?

Ravison

Feb 9, 2011
I'm glad you started selling songs. Now just put up The Tale of Matt Wiggins and my life will be complete!

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Vkmies said:
Download link. now please. ^^
http://store.loadingreadyrun.com/santa-and-me/

It's only $2 CAD! I still think it deserves much more than $2, but bought anyway! :D Merry platypus one and all![/ZIM]

Ravison said:
I'm glad you started selling songs. Now just put up The Tale of Matt Wiggins and my life will be complete!
Just as a note; the MP3 downloads have been going since.. Uh.. Huh. Early-mid this year? Easily around June, I think. Fun times!

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
That was a good song, but Kathleen really made the video part work. She was just gorgeous. I may even compare her to Zooey Deschannel.

Maybe.

Valagetti

Good Coffee, cheaper than prozac
Aug 20, 2010
Love your drawings Lee Lee, took me a while to figure out, who drew them

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
Ravison said:
Completely agree, maybe the old C64 songs as well!

OT: Brilliant video guys! Always nice to see more art from the lovely LeeLee. Good to see Kathleen expanding on her "rapper wench" dancing/sitting skill that began in A Tale of Matt Wiggin.