LoadingReadyRun: Seth McDebit

Arvind

Apr 11, 2009
That was done really well, and it was very funny. I wish this were made into a movie.

Sol_HSA

was gaming before you were born
Nov 25, 2008
Now, this would have been a great opportunity for cooperation with the rocket jump folk.. =)

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Oh God, the stinger was PRICELESS. I don't think I clapped enough for that trailer.

If this became a movie, I'd watch it. It looks more hilarious than any action movie they showed in theaters.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Man, Jer's agent is awesome. He secured the role of Every Henchman in the credits. Maybe it's a clone gig? That's money in the bank, right there.

I would totally watch this movie. It's bound to be rife with great puns and terrible one-liners, and the green visor being a part of his identity and working with all of his disguises and setups strikes me of something Simon Pegg and Nic Frost might pull off. Someone make this happen.

Nice to see Paul is still as insightful as ever.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
This video was hilarious. A lot of great one-liners that make accounting ALMOST exciting and I would totally see this movie. Please make it!

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
I'd like, if I may, to excessively effuse over the video -- most particularly, one shot in the video.

It's the shot where we see Seth (Matt) in close-up seated on the bench. The camera is slowly dollying to the right, and slides over Graham on the left, approaching from behind, out of focus.

This shot is absolutely perfect. The composition, the pacing, the implied narrative... It's just brilliant, and would not look out of place in any compatibly-themed Hollywood blockbuster. I think you guys have crossed a line here, and have entered in to a new realm of video production and visual storytelling.

TheMadPunter

Helium Voice
Nov 2, 2010
Pariah164 said:
Look close. The action sequences are almost ALL taken from the Zack Meatfist video clips from the video MEN. Perhaps it's made by the same studio?
Ha ha, yeah! Not just the exact same moves, but almost all the same LOCATIONS as well. Absolutely inspired, guys. THAT is the perfect way to be self-referential; take notes, Family Guy.

Mark D. Stroyer

Apr 12, 2011
I suppose...

On the matter of why Jer Plays Every Henchman, it's either because the bad guys hire from Oscar's Homogenous Mook Emporium, or because the bad guys are ALSO accountants, and they literally only hired one guy to keep expenses down. Who brings along a buddy to help in one scene. Making Alex just some informant who has principles, dangit! Probably because McDebit was also too cheap to pay.

End of silly overanalysis of joke.

Lhianon

Aug 28, 2011
is it weird that i want this to be a feature length film instead of "expandables 2"?

just to throw a wrench in there: "bullets are too expensive" actually was göbels reasoning for moving up from shooting jews to gasing them (he proved it by accounting *dun dun dun*) :-(

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
I would watch this... xD Matt is one of my favorite guys here.