LoadingReadyRun: Sorry to Interrupt

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Sorry to Interrupt

We pause this sketch to warn you that this sketch may contain offensive language. Or it might not. We're still working it out.

Watch Video

Silence

Living undeath to the fullest
Legacy
Sep 21, 2014
Country
Germany
I think my head exploded from the next to last interruption. The one before the credits. So, the interruption of the interruption.

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
the silence said:
I think my head exploded from the next to last interruption. The one before the credits. So, the interruption of the interruption.
Interception! WE MUST GO DEEPER

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
The first line Cam says after he switched seats... superb acting, it really sounded SO forced and "acted". :D
The setup of the sketch was fun, but it became tedious.

Maybe I am just too exhausted for such high level hilarity, sorry!

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
But if Graham was not there, how was there boomalage? Whoops! I can't read--he did the editing. Story checks out.
Min Pin Win! She's a cutie. Get out of my mind you telepupthic!

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Don't forget the kittens! Maybe with age they lose their telepathy, but not their malice...

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/how-to-tell-if-your-cat-is-plotting-to-kill-you.jpg

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Remus said:
the silence said:
Sigh. thats not what inception means. Inception is inplanting of thoughts into another person that they think are their own. it has nothing to do with going inside something other than that was the way they did it in the movie of the same name. one thing inside another is not inception.

onepeach

Mar 30, 2011
Strazdas said:
Remus said:
the silence said:
Sigh. thats not what inception means. Inception is inplanting of thoughts into another person that they think are their own. it has nothing to do with going inside something other than that was the way they did it in the movie of the same name. one thing inside another is not inception.
That is also not what inception means. It means the start of something.

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
onepeach said:
Strazdas said:
Remus said:
the silence said:
This just in - people take things too seriously to have a laugh about it.

OT:

I'm not going to lie, I thought the stinger might have been Cameron sitting in silence for a moment before blurting out something awful. Or maybe just shouting "FUCK PUPPIES" and storming off set.

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
onepeach said:
Strazdas said:
Remus said:
the silence said:
It's also also not what was said. It's actually interception (stopping something from proceeding or arriving), which does work, if clumsily.

Blood Brain Barrier

Nov 21, 2011
Antitonic said:
onepeach said:
Strazdas said:
Remus said:
the silence said:
It's also also not what was said. It's actually interception (stopping something from proceeding or arriving), which does work, if clumsily.
However, the line "we must go deeper" implies that interception was a typo and inception was what the post really intended to say.

Proceed.

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
Blood Brain Barrier said:
Antitonic said:
onepeach said:
Strazdas said:
Remus said:
the silence said:
However, the line "we must go deeper" implies that interception was a typo and inception was what the post really intended to say.

Proceed.
We interrupt this debate to warn you readers that the above statements in no way reflect the beliefs and humor of any other posters that may or may not proceed after this comment.

Thank you, and please enjoy the rest of the thread.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
*reads comments*

Loved the video, LRR, stellar writing from Paul & acting chops abound from all!

*vows never to read the damn comments again*

Also, who owns the puppeh?

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
onepeach said:
Strazdas said:
Remus said:
the silence said:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/inception
" 3. (in science fiction) the act of instilling an idea into someone's mind by entering his or her dreams."

Said what?

Haru17

Mar 1, 2014
Great sketch! I didn't get what this was parodying, but I think that was part of the joke?