LoadingReadyRun: Split Decision

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
The stinger was perfect :). Keep it up guys!
Also I would TOTALLY buy an ice cream from that guy

Asnone said:
I want that man to follow mw around and announce things I do in day to day life.
I think I would prefer Morgan Freeman to narrate my life. Although ...
Morgan Freeman narrating - "He doesn't know that behind the next corner there is a killer"
Me - "Wait what?!"
Morgan Freeman narrating - "He will stab him with a knife with absolutely no emotions than take his wallet and run away to buy more drugs"
Me - "Are you crazy?!"
Morgan Freeman narrating - "30 minutes later he will come back and rape his cold dead body"
Me - "I HATE YOU! I ABSOLUTELY HATE YOU!!!"

You know... after all I think that Gordon Freeman would be a better narrator... At least he knows when to shut up...

PS. I think you found a new role for Jer ;). IMO that was his best performance ever!

CGAdam

Nov 20, 2009
Feels like a spiritual successor to "Has This Ever Happened to You?", just with a happier ending. Whole thing had me laughing.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
HEEEEEERPEEEEEEEEES "The Itch You Can't Scratch" SIIIIIIMPLEEEEEEEEEX!!!

Okay, that comment of mine sounded wrong, but...yeah.

This week's LRR was *EPIC*. How do you guys think up stuff like that?

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Loved Kathleen's bashful, embarrassed wave at the end!! "Hooooot... Younnnng!... Stuuuuuds!" Absolutely hilarious!

SirDerick

Nov 9, 2009
"Wearing nothing but a tight speedo that can barely contain his bulging manliness"

I find it hilarious that someone would be turned on by that.

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
my one complaint is I wish you showed him sitting back down after the first job or so, at first it was confusing whether he had actually gone to the job or if it was just the imagined outcome. It was answered pretty quickly but still it didn't really feel like their was a long passage of time.

omega247

Apr 12, 2010
Brilliant :D I'm currently unemployed at the moment, and job centres are a lot like that i.e. useless :p

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Kathleen just can't catch a break, can she. Always getting the guy who talks overly loud.

Great episode.