ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
I'm vaguely discomfited by how easily and authentically Graham throws that lingo around.

Fscking hilarious. I had to stop the video a couple of times, I was laughing so hard.

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
SPRING!

Spring is basically the best season ever, bro.

Watch Video
You guys know that now, you're legally obliged to do one for each season, right?

"Winter, FUCK YEAH! Got to get ALL of that pneumonia!"

flaviok79

Feb 22, 2011
Is this guy Jhonny or a new character? Because it looked like Jhonny took some time out clubing to enjoy spring.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
I think I'm noticing a trend with Graham and popped collars. For the good of everyone around him, someone should be placed on full-time un-popping duty.

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
Wait... extra crew: Morgan, and you didn't put him on screen? Travesty!

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
That's ice cream from the beacon drive in isn't it, that shit is awesome... makes me miss Victoria...

Irradiated Tiger

Feb 8, 2010
Graham plays an excellent dude bro as proven by this sketch and Johnny.

Perhaps he was a dude bro in a previous life.

luvd1

Jan 25, 2010
And the best f@£king thing about that skit is at the end and Paul with a bag of frozen peas. Peas are spring veg man, they come out in the f@&king spring! This couldn't have been more f#£king awsome if they had an a f@%ing spear of asparagus, dawgs!

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
Did Summer cheat on him or something? Cause I know if someone mentions Summer to me, I wouldn't punch them in the face no matter how much I hate Summer.

I like the fact that Paul looks confused. Im sure I would be too if someone dragged me outside and told me things withoutstopping so that I could talk :)

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
This was great, to see Graham acting all douchy again. Maybe Paul needs to use the Phailanite ring and kick him in the balls again.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Guys, this was by far one of your funniest sketches ever! It really hit home for me because my brother's starting to talk like how Graham did here.

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
Now we know what would happen if Bro Team and Macho Man had a baby.
aeric90 said:
So many questions about Paul and the ice cream cone... I don't know where to begin...
I Smell a new Gif!
I was about to say, somebody gif that NAO!