LoadingReadyRun: SPRING!

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Heh, fuck summer indeed... Graham's character was just incredible there, that icecream stunt alone...

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
Wait. Waitwaitwait. You had Morgan for the first time in forever and didn't use him? For SHAME.
But knowing Graham is part of The Shattered? makes me happy somehow.
EDIT: Aaaaaww. Turns out the chungus was just a coincidence. I am disappoint.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
Graham_LRR said:
Akichi Daikashima said:
Graham_LRR said:
SPRING!

Spring is basically the best season ever, bro.

Watch Video
You guys know that now, you're legally obliged to do one for each season, right?

"Winter, FUCK YEAH! Got to get ALL of that pneumonia!"
STAY INDOORS ALL DAY! BEDREST, SON! GET UP ON SOME O' DAT CHICKEN SOUUUUUUUUUUP...
Pu-lease. You live in fucking Victoria. There ain't no winter in Victoria.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
That was absolutely fantastic. Graham and Paul can never go wrong.

Keneth

Oct 14, 2011
SPRING!!! is brought to you Jack Pork's Butt-Fried Steak Plank. The manly Steak Plank for manly man men.

thexodus

May 14, 2013
Keneth said:
SPRING!!! is brought to you Jack Pork's Butt-Fried Steak Plank. The manly Steak Plank for manly man men.
I prefer my plank steak Philadelphia style in a hoagie with cheese, mushrooms and carmelized onions. And...yes...mayo too.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
Pariah164 said:
As a resident of Arizona... Yeah, FUCK SUMMER.
At least you guys don't have horrible humidity as well, stay the fuck out of the mid-west during the summer, and winter, and spring. In fact just stay the hell away from the mid-west, our climate has bipolar disorder.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Graham_LRR said:
Akichi Daikashima said:
Graham_LRR said:
SPRING!

Watch Video
You guys know that now, you're legally obliged to do one for each season, right?

STAY INDOORS ALL DAY! BEDREST, SON! GET UP ON SOME O' DAT CHICKEN SOUUUUUUUUUUP...
I wonder if it'd be better with diferent bro-grahams (cause we already know this one hates summer), or diferent cast members doing bro-impressions (like Bro-kathleen likes summer cause of her temperature tolerance).

ooo, ooo, and they all go to paul as the same guy and he can be like "why do I have these friends".

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
First the Johnny series, now this? I'm starting to believe that in his heart Graham wants to be Bro Douchebag, but peer pressure forced down the life path of a mild-mannered gamer...

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
You know on second viewing that punch at the end looked pretty legit, and painful, did Paul get hurt at all? God I hope not. If so I will never forgive you. My thoughts are with you Paul, you brave, brave actor.

Keith K

Oct 29, 2009
Kakulukia said:
Pu-lease. You live in fucking Victoria. There ain't no winter in Victoria.
There is winter in Victoria. It takes place the week of Desert Bus.

Seracen

Sep 20, 2009
Who knew Graham could be so...epic?! Awesome yes, but I wasn't expecting an antitheses to Johnny, much less such an energetic one!

By the by, that punch looked like it really connected, my condolences to Paul for all the abuse this video, and thanks for entertaining us with your pain...your hilarious pain!

khsh

Apr 16, 2009
Man that Graham sure can act. Loved the juxtaposition between a normally apathetic dudebro and an intense passion about something so mundane, like a season.

Also that man in the background of the "everybody's wearing shorts" scene was wearing trousers.

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
OlasDAlmighty said:
You know on second viewing that punch at the end looked pretty legit, and painful, did Paul get hurt at all? God I hope not. If so I will never forgive you. My thoughts are with you Paul, you brave, brave actor.
Okay, everyone. I stop-framed through that punch, and you may rest easy. Paul is not actually being struck. I'm pretty sure he wasn't even grazed; he is just selling it really well.

Rangerboy87

Jul 1, 2011
Epic. Just...just epic!

This one goes to the list of best LRR skits ever! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!

And there are way too many great lines to list. Speaking as someone really dealing with allergies (really bad this year where I am), Paul being rolled around in the grass makes me cringe.

Still awesome video!

Eric the Orange said:
Graham_LRR said:
Akichi Daikashima said:
Graham_LRR said:
SPRING!

Watch Video

I wonder if it'd be better with diferent bro-grahams (cause we already know this one hates summer), or diferent cast members doing bro-impressions (like Bro-kathleen likes summer cause of her temperature tolerance).

ooo, ooo, and they all go to paul as the same guy and he can be like "why do I have these friends".
Yes please! Do this!

Gregg Johnson

Jul 25, 2012
Yeah man, FUCK summer!!

Seriously, this video sums up exactly why I love spring so much. Graham, Paul, excellent work!