LoadingReadyRun: Staggeringly Fast Loans

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Staggeringly Fast Loans

Need cash fast? Harvey Wilkins has got a deal for you!

Watch Video

Edith The Hutt

Flying Monkey
Oct 16, 2010
Article II

Outer space, including the moon and other celestial bodies, is not subject to national appropriation by claim of sovereignty, by means of use or occupation, or by any other means.

--1967 Outer Space Treaty [http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty_of_1967#Article_II]
Um... I'm pretty sure that applies to territory, not technology. I don't think their case is legally watertight here.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Goddamnit Paul! What have we told you about messing with teleporters and cloning machines in the same plane?

Jan 12, 2012
I was hoping they'd opened a gate to the Elemental Plane of Money...

Also, the credits are messed up. It says
APPEARING
Graham Stark
Paul Saunders
and it should read
APPEARING
Graham Stark
Paul Saunders
Kathleen De Vere
Paul Saunders
Paul Saunders
Saul Paunders
Paul Saunders
Paul Saunders
Paul Saunders
Paul Saunders Part VII: The Revengening
Paul Saunders
Paul Saunders
LLR Presents: The Amazing Saunders Triplets, one night only down at the boardwalk, tickets on sale now
Paul Saunders

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
This was spectacular, but I wonder, what are you going to do with so many Pauls? And how much do I have to reinforce my anti-mad-science shield to protect my home from the clone army of LRR?

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
Do these guys also run the very fast moving company that does not use alien technology?

Great video as always!

Erik Zarkov

Sep 12, 2013
rutger5000 said:
I'm curious though, from where did they get all those gold bricks?
I suspect time travel technology. They just keep giving out the same gold brick by sending it back in time after its returned.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
would not work. first, the gold market would crash. then the inflation would dfestroy any monetary value in your loans. you would be creating a much bigger crysis with this than the one in 2008. Possibly big enough to invoke surplus items and finally bring us to semicommunism.

would be much better if you picked some more useful metal. gold is useful in some technologies but its use is limited. now titanium for example is rare enough and very useful for this to be awesome. imagine having metal objects lighter AND stronger at the same time.

P.S. you fools, my cookie portals and antimatter condensers produce far more valuable cookies. i use alchemy to convert your gold into cookies even!

Shocksplicer

Apr 10, 2011
Disclaimer: Staggeringly Fast Loans is not affiliated in any way with Staggeringly Fast Movers.
Any resemblance is sheer coincidence, and frankly bordering on crazy-talk.
You really need to stop running your mouth off about how both companies are clearly different faces for the same organization, all your friends are laughing about you behind your back.

Demagogue

Sperm Alien
Mar 26, 2009
Thunderous Cacophony said:
I was hoping they'd opened a gate to the Elemental Plane of Money...

Also, the credits are messed up. It says
APPEARING
Graham Stark
Paul Saunders
and it should read
APPEARING
Graham Stark
Paul Saunders
Kathleen De Vere
Paul Saunders
Paul Saunders
Saul Paunders
Paul Saunders
Paul Saunders
Paul Saunders
Paul Saunders Part VII: The Revengening
Paul Saunders
Paul Saunders
LLR Presents: The Amazing Saunders Triplets, one night only down at the boardwalk, tickets on sale now
Paul Saunders
I was hoping for that too... heh. Paul was definitely under represented in the credits.

spiffleh

Jul 12, 2010
For some reason the first Paul looked like Ash Ketchum to me.

Edit: Oh no! James wasn't credited in appearing. Neither was Kathleen.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
So many Pauls. SO MANY PAULS!!! One of them smiling at the camera and giving two thumbs up killed it for me. Funny stuff!

rutger5000

Oct 19, 2010
Erik Zarkov said:
rutger5000 said:
I'm curious though, from where did they get all those gold bricks?
I suspect time travel technology. They just keep giving out the same gold brick by sending it back in time after its returned.
But they said you never needed to return the gold bar, so that wouldn't work.

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
For some reason, this sketch feels like it should have been performed by muppets.

Other than that, though, great work.