LoadingReadyRun: Super Ripoff

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Super Ripoff

Being a masked vigilante may sound cool, but it comes with a lot of problems.

Watch Video

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Heh, I thought the title refer to the superhero "Mega Man".

Also second heh, the store guy could of just written of that kik kat as "damaged stock" so it would of been a win win.

Jan 12, 2012
Scarim Coral said:
Heh, I thought the title refer to the superhero "Mega Man".

Also second heh, the store guy could of just written of that kik kat as "damaged stock" so it would of been a win win.
How dare you imply that honest shopkeep would be dishonest in his record-keeping or taxes? He's a hardworking father of two who built a life for himself, and he doesn't need freeloading 'heroes' or rich horse DJs implying he would bend the rules.

OT: Thug unions are actually surprisingly powerful. I hear Hydra has a whole section of their Financial Crimes department working on ways to circumvent 401ks.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Thanks LRR. You guys always make me smile. :)

This video reminds me of a bunch of similar comic strips I wrote back in the 90s. Lampooning superhero tropes is just always a good time.

Thunderous Cacophony said:
OT: Thug unions are actually surprisingly powerful. I hear Hydra has a whole section of their Financial Crimes department working on ways to circumvent 401ks.
It's the A.I.M. thugs union you gotta watch out for. They hack your personal data through blue tooth enabled nanites that transmit over the wi-fi signals in your house!!! And their leader is a giant head, which is always scary. :p

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
So, all you need for a costume is regular Skeeing gear, huh?
I can see why, he's too poor to afford a sweet ass cape... :'(

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Nicely written Alex! The dialogue in this episode was top notch. Keep them coming.
Graham. Harumph. Who needs him?

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Let me tell you that being an upper management Super Villain isn't all it's cracked up to be. The entry level thugs have Mega Man to contend with, you know who we get? Man-gods who can punch the moon out of orbit.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
So what's the union for super-villains? The Guild of Calamitous Intent? AFAIK, none of the members in their Council of 13 are immortal.