LoadingReadyRun: Suspiciously Good Movers

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
This would have been epic if someone with the Portal Gun casually would've walked along the background, IMHO.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Some really great camera trickery this episode! One of my favourite episodes I must say, really funny!

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Needs more Pauls. Also, the series needs more Kate.

Also, some forms of Neon can be cheaper and more efficient, but the frequency can be less stable.

And by less stable I mean maybe not exactly transporting the entire person. Or any of them.

Traipse

Jun 1, 2011
I don't know why they were going for the official quantum teleporter frequency of 906243 when there's a couple frequencies lower than that which are much easier to calibrate to, especially since they don't have as much traffic.

(Not that I've joined a teleporter cabal of dubious legality to learn what those unofficial frequencies are. That would be ridiculous.)

EDIT: Also, I recognised the background music from Brain Transplants Made Easy, which is still one of my favourite LRR sketches.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I'm surprised the clones weren't played by Matt and Not Matt. I guess Matt's hour of glory was last week as it is now gone.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Oh hello Kate, nice to see you again!

With that many Pauls, imagine how much madness they've reached! All of the things that could be balanced on heads! Stupendous!

Any word on inviting Former Doctor Mia for a sketch?

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
I could hear you laughing before the credits Graham. Plus how many Paul clones do you have and why weren't they auctioned at Desert Bus?

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Moriarty said:
That WAS some pretty good splitscreening.

almost....

suspiciously good splitscreening.
Why does everyone think they were using a split screen? It's obvious that they just have a clone army of Paul.

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
Gee, these guys know a lot about teleporters. But it could just be a hobby.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Saltyk said:
Why does everyone think they were using a split screen? It's obvious that they just have a clone army of Paul.
They totally don't. I mean, what would make you say such things? Stable cloning is ridiculously expensive, and hardly worth the travel to the highest points of the Himalayas for the necessary ingredients...

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
Saltyk said:
They totally don't. I mean, what would make you say such things? Stable cloning is ridiculously expensive, and hardly worth the travel to the highest points of the Himalayas for the necessary ingredients...
You're right. They would have no place to get such rare materials. Uh. Please don't look in my freezer.

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
I haven't seen split screening this well done since that time travel watch episode with Paul. Very good job guys.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Um, there's a man outside who needs to speak with you. Um, the name? Dell Conagher. Why?