LoadingReadyRun: Synchronize

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
MattAn24 said:
Kaleion said:
I knew I heard that before, I've even seen the video, thanks for telling me which song it was.
Aye, ye be welcome! :D Now, let it invade your brain-meats... FOREVER!

I'll just be here with Craig Ferguson's Late Late Show theme song playing over and over and over and over and over... And over..

...On second thought, let's make this interesting..

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake (cue next post)
And I'll take it to the next level:

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
this video wasnt so good but i did love the part with graham and kathleen, that was extremely funny

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Something about Alex not having a crowbar makes me deeply uncomfortable...

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
LadyRhian said:
MattAn24 said:
Kaleion said:
I knew I heard that before, I've even seen the video, thanks for telling me which song it was.
Aye, ye be welcome! :D Now, let it invade your brain-meats... FOREVER!

I'll just be here with Craig Ferguson's Late Late Show theme song playing over and over and over and over and over... And over..

...On second thought, let's make this interesting..

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake (cue next post)
And I'll take it to the next level:
I'm just glad I'm not the only one who assumed they made their escape using the rough animation universe

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
so funny.
Brilliant episode...again
I gotta show this to people, its hillarious

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Brilliant episode, guys. Loved Paul's frustrated leader character. One thing, though.... Didn't Paul's character clearly state when their bomb was gonna kick off and start the heist? Although I suppose at the rate they were going at their schedule was screwed :p

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Boba Frag said:
Brilliant episode, guys. Loved Paul's frustrated leader character. One thing, though.... Didn't Paul's character clearly state when their bomb was gonna kick off and start the heist? Although I suppose at the rate they were going at their schedule was screwed :p
I believe the point of Graham's line at the end was that none of THEM knew what they were doing. Paul's character may have mentioned an exact time, but with all the other times and tangents it caused, nothing was clear.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
MattAn24 said:
Boba Frag said:
I believe the point of Graham's line at the end was that none of THEM knew what they were doing. Paul's character may have mentioned an exact time, but with all the other times and tangents it caused, nothing was clear.
Cheers, that actually occurred to me after I posted... This is why I shouldn't post stuff when my brain is half asleep! :p

TheDandyHighwayman

Nov 18, 2009
one of these day's paul's evil plans will work... he's a good villain is all I'm saying... his haloween evil plan failed because of mars... damn them not putting nuts in mars bars

AdmiralMemo

LoadingReadyRunner
Legacy
Dec 15, 2008
After watching this video a second time, I realized that my watch is the same exact one as Paul's. :-D
Boba Frag said:
MattAn24 said:
Boba Frag said:
Cheers, that actually occurred to me after I posted... This is why I shouldn't post stuff when my brain is half asleep! :p
Well, the other part is that Alex's character needed to disable the alarms before the bomb goes off. If he's still working on the alarm system when the bomb goes off, the plan is screwed. Notice that Alex's character isn't with the rest at the end. (I also assume there were other parts of the plan that we didn't get to hear, which may have involved even more timing.)