LoadingReadyRun: That's No Moon

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Donated. Always thought the Moon was a bit silly. Glad to have support from science and mag nets.

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
Fist of all, how does one forget how to pronounce their own name? I've met people who's last names were so long that they shorten it to one letter and can still pronounce it easily. Also, how would you explain "moon footage/pictures" or was that forged by NASA?
Great 'scientific' vid btw :)

Don Reba

Jun 2, 2009
Namechangeday said:
Fist of all, how does one forget how to pronounce their own name? I've met people who's last names were so long that they shorten it to one letter and can still pronounce it easily. Also, how would you explain "moon footage/pictures" or was that forged by NASA?
Great 'scientific' vid btw :)
As a Russian Canadian, I could never pronounce my name with an English accent comfortably, so eventually I gave up and started introducing myself with the original pronunciation, listener be damned. Other than that, I speak without an accent.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Before even reading the comments I went to [link]antisun.org[/link] just to check....
It was there.
While there I found out that the donate button also works, I'm very curious and I'm very close to donating.

Falcon123

Aug 9, 2009
ritchards said:
BTW, http://www.antisun.org is indeed up and running.
Whoever started that website deserves at LEAST five internets.

OT: Great video. I don't know how I'll deal with this new knowledge that the moon does not exist, but I hope one day I'll look back on this and laugh. Also, GO PLUTO!!!

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Yeah, well, of course, every scientist no there isn't a moon.

[url/http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1812]There are two[/url].

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Whoa... Graham's hair is just wild in this one...

And just wow, calling the people that have been to the moon a "measurement error" That's a new one, didn't even have to fall back on the old conspiracy theory chestnut.

ANeM

Aug 19, 2007
I call shenanigans. In fact, I call super shenanigans. That couldn't possibly have been filmed in Spuzzum, the building in the background clearly has more than 3 floors.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
aww, you guys missed a perfect (albeit slightly obvious) end-credits joke...

APPEARING:
Graham Stark
Paul Saunders

NOT APPEARING:
The Moon

Someonetookmyname said:
Beej on the boom: the Beejoom.

Don Reba

Jun 2, 2009
Shinsei-J said:
Before even reading the comments I went to [link]antisun.org[/link] just to check....
It was there.
While there I found out that the donate button also works, I'm very curious and I'm very close to donating.
According to my PayPal receipt, the proceeds went to LRR, so why not?

caricaturecloud

Aug 4, 2010
I signed in to tell you that this was really fantastic. I never bother signing in or posting anything, really, so you should be proud of yourselves. Good job, LRR.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Isn't it kind of hard to live in Canada and not see the Aurora Borealis every once in a while?

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
The genuinely worrying thing about this is that the technobabble was almost convincing in places.