LoadingReadyRun: The 500th Video

Nightvalien

Oct 18, 2010
Pizza and beer this weekend at my place I'm running a LRR marathon and you are all invited, LET'S PARTY HARD. To 500 more all Hail LRR.

freebiewitz

Nov 22, 2008
You guys are horrible and make my ears bleed with badly thought out metaphors!
And by that I mean.
You people are great and make my sides shake with mirth and enthusiasm!
Keep up the good work.

ciancon

Waiting patiently.....
Nov 27, 2009
Following the lines of the 499th LRR video: I. F***ING. LOVE. STATISTICS!!!

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Lizardon said:
Also we have a new challenge for Desert Bus: Lay all the hats end to end.
I want to see this yesterday.
JenSeven said:
No, the true source of LRR's success was Paul's beard! Bring back the BEARD!
It was growing too powerful for Paul to control. It would have destroyed the universe.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
I love LRR! I think I started watching at around the halfway point, but still! Great videos, looking forward to more!

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
ciancon said:
Following the lines of the 499th LRR video: I. F***ING. LOVE. STATISTICS!!!
Come with me taint-licker! You're gonna appreciate the BALLS offa some statistsics! *hoik*

Also, congrats on 500! So just how many videos have you produced in total from everything you've done. And how long would it take to watch the entire lot, including all the Desert Bus footage? :p

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Congrats on 500 episodes guys! I just want to say Hooray for violence! I love the way Paul's face lit up when you said Statistics! You guys rock!

saotome547

Sep 14, 2010
One Piece is over 500 episodes and is at episode 596. Also Eiichiro Oda hopes to make 1000 episodes of One Piece. On another note LLR Rocks!

Darken12

Apr 16, 2011
Wow, that is quite impressive. The big numbers have positively wowed me.

And the quality, of course, but that goes without saying.

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
Thanks and congrats for 500 episodes! I would love to say that I watched all 500 with loving devotion and attention, but that would be a terrible lie. Let's just say out of those 33 hours, I've only wasted about 1-2 of mine.

Also, you probably shouldn't have given us the line-all-the-hats-end-to-end idea for the next Desert Bus. It's already canon.

Varya

Elvish Ambassador
Nov 23, 2009
Thanks for the good times. I started watching Unskippable about three weeks after it started I think, and I've been hooked ever since. Now I always look forward to Mondays and Wednesdays to get my weekly fix and Desert Bus is one of the highlights of my year. (Though I think my girlfriend gets a bit annoyed that I am glued to your stream for the entire week.)
Here's to another 9,5 years!

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
congrats on the 500th video! i've been watching now for under 5 years and always enjoy them :D