LoadingReadyRun: The 500th Video

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
And you didn't even include the skateboard nunchuck video in the violence montage...

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
I love you guys... I love all of you. x3

Here's for another ten years?!

Tim Chuma

Jul 9, 2010
You could do a live action version of Hatris with all the hats, but try not to set Graham's head on fire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEL2H9r-N34

You could attempt to wear all the extra costumes in the same video, but maybe that's something left for Desert Bus as is the Hatris one. I did see a "changing clothes race", but the video is too rude to show on this site.

I have enjoyed the videos I have watched so far, not sure why I keep missing them. I would go back to the start and watch to the end if I had the time.

Absimilliard

Only you can read this.
Nov 4, 2009
Happy 500th, many happy returns!

I really got nostalgic at the end, there. Maybe it's time for a video-marathon again...

Aaron Samuels

Nov 27, 2011
Congrats on 500! I'm glad to see my two top choices for "favorite moment of LRR violence" that you asked for on Twitter made it to the final cut! I completely forgot about "Graham gets hit with a deadly bagel and gets a poppy seed in his eye" to add to the list! Glad you guys didn't forget it!

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
It would be interesting to listen to all of the podcasts at once, hear all the patterns, average highs and lows and such.

MeowZhuxi

Aug 30, 2009
Congratulations to some of the most unbelievably prolific content creators on the web. (I mean seriously, you guys have 5 (including strip search) weekly videos series that are all consistently hilarious)

Gregg Johnson

Jul 25, 2012
I knew which videos about half of the violent scenes were from, but with a catalog of 500 videos, I don't want to comb through for the rest. Do we have a list of which episodes those scenes came from?

Evil Smurf said:
JenSeven said:
No, the true source of LRR's success was Paul's beard! Bring back the BEARD!
It was growing too powerful for Paul to control. It would have destroyed the universe.
I still prefer Paul sans-beard.

tamaness

Sep 24, 2009
I'm sure someone's already got the list on the wiki.

Here's to another 500 weekly updates!

Also, I'm glad to see Loading Ready Rumble back online.

Also also, is it bad that I've seen every one of those scenes of gratuitous violence at least once (save for "Tennis") before today?

Waddles

Mar 16, 2010
Thank you for being so entertaining for so long!

You guys looked so young in some of those clips!

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Congratulations with the occasion. This is indeed a landmark, and statistics are always fun.

OF course by sheer nubmers alone you are the best director out there, 33 hours well spent.