LoadingReadyRun: The 720th Degree

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The 720th Degree

Game design is a process, and the process can be slow.

Watch Video

AAVI

Oct 7, 2010
That...was...awesome!! Funny, yet sad, to think that that might very well be close to reality in some degree or another.

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
..Sorry, but what the hell is a "Zune"? All I know is that it's..Some microsoft..thingy.

chif-ii

Aug 31, 2010
I had a Zune HD once, just because I didn't want to give Apple my money. Only real problem with it was that it got hot sometimes, and it didn't have a very good selection of apps.

Also, where'd you get all the Asians, Graham?

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
That was brilliant!
I imagine some engineers at Microsoft looking at this and saying "Hmm, you know, maybe we could do that."

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
chif-ii said:
I had a Zune HD once, just because I didn't want to give Apple my money. Only real problem with it was that it got hot sometimes, and it didn't have a very good selection of apps.

He keeps them in the basement.
As a funny coincidence, his basement also looks rather like that scene in Raiders of the lost ark. Except the crates are filled with disposable asians.
When they aren't appearing in sketches, they're forced to make silly hats. Ironically, it pays better than the sweatshops he originally stole them from, and the living conditions are a huge improvement.

Great video guys.

chif-ii

Aug 31, 2010
Jonluw said:
chif-ii said:

As a funny coincidence, his basement also looks rather like that scene in Raiders of the lost ark. Except the crates are filled with disposable asians.

Great video guys.
What, like inflatable dolls?

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
chif-ii said:
Jonluw said:
chif-ii said:

Great video guys.
What, like inflatable dolls?
Nonono.
They live in the crates, making silly hats for the shows.
Where did you think they get the hats from?

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
chif-ii said:

If I didn't know any better, I would say Redmond, Washington. It looks like they actually got approval from Microsoft to film in their HQ. Washington has a lot of Asian immigrants there.

Jul 9, 2008
Realitycrash said:
..Sorry, but what the hell is a "Zune"? All I know is that it's..Some microsoft..thingy.
It's a microsoft MP3 player, like an iPod except a massive failure.

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
DRTJR said:
this is never going to be dated, nope not at all.
Well it wouldn't be our first gaming video to get dated :)
It's an acceptable risk is doing vaguely topical humor.

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
vxicepickxv said:
chif-ii said:

If I didn't know any better, I would say Redmond, Washington. It looks like they actually got approval from Microsoft to film in their HQ. Washington has a lot of Asian immigrants there.
Negative. That IS an exterior of Microsoft game studios, but we didn't shoot there.

All the Asians[TM] were recruited from our PAX panel, where that scene was shot.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
This totally seems like something Microsoft would do.

Though I disagree on Sony. Sony has probably figured out a way to make an affordable console that will last ten years and upgrade ITSELF as it sees fit, and is just looking for a way to screw it up.

For example, a sentient PS4 that an interperet trends and order and install its own hardware for free. The downside? It's discs are the size of Laserdiscs and cost roughly 400 dollars.

The original plan for the PSVita was to have it use regular SD cards for storage, but also powerful electrodes to shock your genitals every fifteen minutes of play.

I suspect this would be more popular than the current setup.

Graham_LRR said:
DRTJR said:
this is never going to be dated, nope not at all.
Well it wouldn't be our first gaming video to get dated :)
It's an acceptable risk is doing vaguely topical humor.
Well, at least the Duke Nukem Forever stuff won't get dated....

>.>

cardinalwiggles

is the king of kong
Jun 21, 2009
i love how at the microsoft development office for xbox they was playing wii in their down time oh ho hoho. :p