LoadingReadyRun: The Arms Race

Moon_Called

Mar 21, 2009
I actually cheered when I found out this was another episode of cH.
I punched the air and everything.
Except instead of the air, I punched my lamp.
You guys owe me a new lamp. >=C

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Ha ha, great, commodore hustle returns! I loved watching the original series and this one is even better (because I don't have to wait an hour for it to load).

Great one. 'That wasn't an arms race... that was just a war.' Just perfect writing.

Mae Aloril

Oct 7, 2009
LOVEEEEEEE This was one of the funniest videos in a while. When camera cut to Paul turning around with the assembled machine gun, I literally got chills, it was so awesome. The little hint of a smirk on his face, I feel like I know what guys feel when they see Kari Byron locked and loaded. Made me love Paul all over again. Episode full of 100% not from concentrate Win.

Mae Aloril

Oct 7, 2009
k-ossuburb said:
Glad to see the triumphant return of Commodore Hustle. I was wondering where you'd go with it after the whole battle with your nemesis thing. Additionally: word to all the other Loading Ready Runners out there.
You know that there's bee like 4 CH videos since the Showdown episode right? I mean, this isnt really the return, in that sense.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
The Vanilla Ice joke is comedy genius.

Also, I always seem to want to buy a new shirt after watch LRR...In America!

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Lady Kathleen said:
The creepy doll that Graham gets scared of is a real stuffy I made based on a character I drew in a comic long ago:
http://korea.loadingreadyrun.com/archive_page.php?comicID=43
http://korea.loadingreadyrun.com/archive_page.php?comicID=62
Please keep it away from me.... o_O

Fantastic job, as always :)

Bloodrazor

Grand Moff
Jul 6, 2010
Man, I love Commodore Hustle! Don't get me wrong, I love most LoadingReadyRun episodes, but when I see it's a CH update I'm pretty stoked. ^^

Paddin

Sep 30, 2009
I loved the Littlekuriboh T-shirt, I always wanted one myself but the shipping fees are phenominal

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Ah, another monday and another fine episode of Commodore Hustle! Is it sad that I have most of those nerf guns in my room stashed in a bin for easy reach or under my bed?

A question for the cast members but just how many of these "Moonbase's" have you gone through?

NiceLord

Apr 5, 2010
Actually i think this is the 3d "Moonbase" they are moving to. They posted some moving videos on the LRR website earlier this year.

Tyro Seri

Jul 20, 2009
"if you've got a problem, YO! i'll solve it. check out this beat, while the DJ revolves it"

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Moffman

May 21, 2009
This was one of the best in a long time! Good job guys! Loving the creepy dolls and the beat line... nice... nice :D