LoadingReadyRun: The Bee Team

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
kickmyassman said:
Slycne said:
The player does resize, but it also pulls a different file.
That's what I would have thought! But when the HQ file was still unavailable because of the afore mentioned duct taping hitting the "view standard quality" button brought up this error message in the player:
200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: '[Clip] 'http://video2.themis-media.com/50dd7b84d99f8ec7d1ff9d0360892a61/mp4_hq/escapist/loadingreadyrun/8a8d310d1a3b96dc9b2d558b14fa267c.mp4''
Logging out fixed the issue!

Hope that helps!
Hmmm that's odd. Thanks though, I'll pass that along to the IT team.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
I was thinking today that there hadn't been a cH in a while and pondered if they'll do another Garaganium thing again.
The former ended up to be fitting

doublenix

Jul 16, 2009
Anyone else getting some weird audio issues? I get sounds from the video overlapping/replaying from beginning all over the place on this one. No other issues with any other videos.

Jan 12, 2012
Kate! Listen to me: When a Stark goes south, they never come back. Start building a crypt for Graham underneath the Moonbase. Also, be wary of Jeremy Greyjoy, he is a hostage no longer.
Mydnyght said:
Okay Graham, tell me, I gotta know...
what DO you get when you cross a Big Daddy with a prolapsed rectum?
I dunno, but I bet you're gonna need a Splicer...

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Hooray for cHustle! Hooray for bee team!

A box full of bees is bad, but it could be worse. The box could have been bees [http://www.scp-wiki.net/bees].

LostintheWick

Sep 29, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
Mikeyfell said:
The ironic thing is that I have no idea who those two guys at the end of the video are.

So. how's that TV show working out for them?
Brilliant. Now a much larger audience has no idea who they are!
Haha! That's funny. But seriously... who are they? I have no idea.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Wait Matt was wearing a Guild Wars 2 T-shirt while playing Diablo 3 beta? Those two cannot be conbine! Either way funny episode and I thought this had to do with a A Team related video as in hiring a team of 2nd rated mercenaries.

Jun 5, 2010
I sqee'd When I saw Teh_pwnerer AND FPS Doug in a LLR episode! Just like how I sqee'd when I saw Graham in one of the Pure Pwnage shorts.... Does anybody else remember that?

varmintx

Oct 6, 2011
"There must always be a Stark in the Moonbase."

...between the line itself and Kate's expression while delivering it, I almost lost it.

JacobdeFries

Jan 9, 2012
So, Game of Thrones reference (There must always be a Stark in blahblahblah), Team Fortress 2 (Gentlemen?). If there are any others, I missed them...sorry.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
JacobdeFries said:
So, Game of Thrones reference (There must always be a Stark in blahblahblah), Team Fortress 2 (Gentlemen?). If there are any others, I missed them...sorry.
I believe the Bees themselves are a reference to Bioshock.

Tim_LRR

Nov 16, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
Wait Matt was wearing a Guild Wars 2 T-shirt while playing Diablo 3 beta? Those two cannot be conbine! Either way funny episode and I thought this had to do with a A Team related video as in hiring a team of 2nd rated mercenaries.
That was me, actually.

And why can't I be a fan of both games? :)

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
Cameron wearing multiple head gear, Kate delivering the "There must always be a Stark in the Moonbase." line, and Dale doing the baritone like Barry White. All it needed was Andy singing a song about driving a box of bees from Arizona to Nevada. My favorite cH since episode 9.

So Tim, is that your kid or are you just borrowing it? If it's yours then congrats!