LoadingReadyRun: The Bee Team

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
It's probably a stupid question, but who are those two guys with Graham at the end ?

JehuBot

Jun 1, 2011
"There must always be a Stark in the Moonbase." and "I created life, I must go." were my favorite lines, that, and Tally's idea that "Bee allergy" and "Lactose Intolerance" are myths.

probably the best cH I've seen for awhile, the B-Team should have their own spin off. XD

and 60 posts and no "Bees, my God!" or "Not the bees!" references or jokes? way to go for not overusing jokes, guys. :)

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
LadyRhian said:
JacobdeFries said:
So, Game of Thrones reference (There must always be a Stark in blahblahblah), Team Fortress 2 (Gentlemen?). If there are any others, I missed them...sorry.
I believe the Bees themselves are a reference to Bioshock.
Why? They're just bees...

AngelOfBlueRoses

The Cerulean Prince
Nov 5, 2008
wildpeaks said:
It's probably a stupid question, but who are those two guys with Graham at the end ?
Apparently, they had a television show called Pure Pwnage that aired in Canada. Had being the keyword. I've personally never heard of them, but would be absolutely ecstatic at LRR getting a TV show. :3

Great episode as always, LRR!

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
Le_Lisra said:
Also, they have hundreds of videos. Would take a small vacation to get through all that. :D
Been watching LRR for quite some time here, and I don't just mean their stuff on this site. However, I think this might be the problem:

aeric90 said:
I think it's the guy who says he has a TV show that people don't know. Not the LRR contributing 'B' team.
Did you think I meant I had no idea who the "B" team was?
Oh.

Yes.

My bad. :D

Harker067

Sep 21, 2010
Was that gold hard hat a reference to canada's worst handyman or am I just a freaky coincident? Maybe loading time will mention....

praetor_alpha

LOL, Canada!
Mar 4, 2010
AngelOfBlueRoses said:
wildpeaks said:
Apparently, they had a television show called Pure Pwnage that aired in Canada. Had being the keyword. I've personally never heard of them, but would be absolutely ecstatic at LRR getting a TV show. :3
Before that (back in the day) they had an awesome web series.

http://www.purepwnage.com/original_series/video/life-pro-gamer

There is a third guy (Geoff or "Kyle"), he's currently directing the Space Janitors.

Maetrix said:
And here I was waiting for a TF2 Spy reference with Cam's outfit...
indeed.

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
Why were all the lowercase l's and uppercase i's in the credits replaced with right-brackets? (as in this: ])

Tim_LRR said:
Scarim Coral said:
Wait Matt was wearing a Guild Wars 2 T-shirt while playing Diablo 3 beta? Those two cannot be conbine! Either way funny episode and I thought this had to do with a A Team related video as in hiring a team of 2nd rated mercenaries.
That was me, actually.

And why can't I be a fan of both games? :)
Poor Tim. The Matt/Tim confusion will never end, will it?

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
Tim_LRR said:
Scarim Coral said:
Wait Matt was wearing a Guild Wars 2 T-shirt while playing Diablo 3 beta? Those two cannot be conbine! Either way funny episode and I thought this had to do with a A Team related video as in hiring a team of 2nd rated mercenaries.
That was me, actually.

And why can't I be a fan of both games? :)
I believe that clones can break free of the original's shadow.
Fly Tim! Fly!

All of the games are yours on this day!

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
LostintheWick said:
Haha! That's funny. But seriously... who are they? I have no idea.
I imagine you've been answered but to make sure that is Jeremy and FPS_Doug from www.purepwnage.com . They had a TV-show that was not nearly as good as their internet series AND if you watch their behind the scenes footage you'll catch a glimpse or two of Graham.

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
Great as always. And is this the first time Kate has been in a CH since the first season?

praetor_alpha

LOL, Canada!
Mar 4, 2010
Active Schizophrenic said:
I sqee'd When I saw Teh_pwnerer AND FPS Doug in a LLR episode! Just like how I sqee'd when I saw Graham in one of the Pure Pwnage shorts.... Does anybody else remember that?
Yes! When I did, I jumped for the pause, because Graham was like the Spanish Inquisition. It was mentioned some time later on a LRRcast that all of the PP guys went to Vancouver for those shorts, and Graham decided to jump in with them.

When I saw the credits for this, I read both Jarret and Joel. Joel? WTF? I didn't see him... and while I was wondering, there he was.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Kate, Tally, and Pam. Having their own Commodore Hustle. The world is now complete.

In all honesty, absolutely loved it, and seeing these guys in Feed Dump mostly has just made me realize how funny they are in actual skits. tbh, I can't remember the last LLR skit with Kate, so seeing her manning the Moonbase in Graham's absence was great.

Love to see more B-Team LRRs.

Ragnarok2kx

Nov 18, 2009
JehuBot said:
"and 60 posts and no "Bees, my God!" or "Not the bees!" references or jokes? way to go for not overusing jokes, guys. :)
I was about to, but now that you've ruined it for me have this instead:

jthwilliams

Sep 10, 2009
Mikeyfell said:
The ironic thing is that I have no idea who those two guys at the end of the video are.

So. how's that TV show working out for them?
I found myself think almost that exact same thing.

Also, "Bee Team"; nice! I admit I actually missed the pun until it was said right near the end.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
Well, there's no two ways about it, I was thinking about it, but now I HAVE to send LRR my bee-hive hat.

also... Time everlasting. Time to play B-sides.