LoadingReadyRun: The Bee Team

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Best line in this one had to be, "There must always be a Stark in the Moonbase." I know it has been said, a dozen times by now, but I just wanted to add my voice to the flood. You guys make Mondays worthwhile.

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
This was a bit different from their usual sketches, but still pretty good. Keep it up, guys!

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
"There must always be a Stark in the Moonbase."

Made me laugh. Great video.

RvLeshrac

This is a Forum Title.
Oct 2, 2008
Mullahgrrl said:
I hope this won't encourage people to actually send them bees.
Wait, is that bad? I need to put a stop-shipment on something.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Tharwen said:
LadyRhian said:
JacobdeFries said:
So, Game of Thrones reference (There must always be a Stark in blahblahblah), Team Fortress 2 (Gentlemen?). If there are any others, I missed them...sorry.
I believe the Bees themselves are a reference to Bioshock.
Why? They're just bees...
I was thinking someone wanted to reference the bee hand...

Also, let me add... If you can't lift a single gross of bees, you are incredibly weak. So, unless that box was made out of lead, and not cardboard... And they deliver boxes without taping them shut? I know, nitpicking, but there are just so many juicy ones here. :D

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
JehuBot said:
"There must always be a Stark in the Moonbase." and "I created life, I must go." were my favorite lines, that, and Tally's idea that "Bee allergy" and "Lactose Intolerance" are myths.
Made even better by Cam having both. Well, not for Cam of course.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
LadyRhian said:
Also, let me add... If you can't lift a single gross of bees, you are incredibly weak. So, unless that box was made out of lead, and not cardboard... And they deliver boxes without taping them shut? I know, nitpicking, but there are just so many juicy ones here. :D
It was not the weight of the box that prevented them from lifting it, but the crippling fear of bees. Also, Tally initially finds the box on top of the stairs. Someone must have carried it up there ? that person could have cut the tape. Come on, what else do you have? :)

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
LadyRhian said:
Tharwen said:
LadyRhian said:
JacobdeFries said:
So, Game of Thrones reference (There must always be a Stark in blahblahblah), Team Fortress 2 (Gentlemen?). If there are any others, I missed them...sorry.
But they're just bees! No-one mentioned any hands!

(Also, the plasmid in Bioshock makes wasps, not bees. Ha.)

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
Tharwen said:
LadyRhian said:
Tharwen said:
LadyRhian said:
JacobdeFries said:
But they're just bees! No-one mentioned any hands!

(Also, the plasmid in Bioshock makes wasps, not bees. Ha.)
Then why is the plasmid in a honey farm?

Philocrates

May 1, 2012
I find all these people not knowing who the guys from Pure Pwnage are hilarious. PP, in views and fans, was very much bigger than LRR is now back in its heyday. The series sadly derailed, however, upon the tragic death of one of the main cast members and some in fighting between the cast. Then they managed to pull it together and get a TV series(Which wasn't as good as the web show) due to demand, but seeing as how it wasn't as good viewership kinda went poof and demand died. They kind of shot themselves in the foot. Then they promised to continue the web series, but that in fighting crept back up... and... well. You get the idea.

Also, they were in a recent video game. Zombie Apocalypse: Never Say Die. Jeremy as a main playable character, FPS Doug as just a cameo.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
What the hell is Function Generator?
Also, bees aren't scary.
All you need to fight them is balls and poison resistant organism

alpha0924

Mar 12, 2011
Tim_LRR said:
Scarim Coral said:
Wait Matt was wearing a Guild Wars 2 T-shirt while playing Diablo 3 beta? Those two cannot be conbine! Either way funny episode and I thought this had to do with a A Team related video as in hiring a team of 2nd rated mercenaries.
That was me, actually.

And why can't I be a fan of both games? :)
And now I'm reminded of The Tale of Matt Wiggins.