LoadingReadyRun: The Dark

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Dark

Rob has a genius idea on how to save power.

Watch Video

Yossarian1507

Jan 20, 2010
Allright LRR... What did you do with the Kickstarter money? Unless you bought real night vision goggles, that had to be one of the cheapest video you ever made.

As for the video itself... It was okay... ish. Not blown away. Stinger was great though.

Jan 12, 2012
Yossarian1507 said:
Allright LRR... What did you do with the Kickstarter money? Unless you bought real night vision goggles, that had to be one of the cheapest video you ever made.
It's not cheap, it's money-efficient! In just a few short seasons, they'll be as rich as Croesus.

OT: I made the video full-screen, but I don't know why.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
I found it hilarious. Probably because it had a cat in it. Anything is improved by featuring a cat (as long as the cat is unharmed).

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
Yossarian1507 said:

As for the video itself... It was okay... ish. Not blown away. Stinger was great though.
I imagine it took quite a lot of Alex's time to do the sound. :)

It sounded great on my headphones, considering it's essentially a four-minute radio play. :)

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
Ok you should warn headphone listeners about the bat part. Seriously echoed too well and creeped me the heck out.

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
First of all, the sound is wonderful. If I weren't wearing headphones, I'd actually think there was a bat in my ear.
Also, Why not use candles?

Great sketch as always!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Terrified Graham is awesome!

Namechangeday said:
First of all, the sound is wonderful. If I weren't wearing headphones, I'd actually think there was a bat in my ear.

Great sketch as always!
Candles? Candles would nominally raise the heat, leading to nominal cooling issues in the summer!

Ferisar

Oct 2, 2010
Namechangeday said:

Great sketch as always!
All the kobolds took them. An LRR representative attempted to reach them on the matter but all they got was a automated phone response:
"YOU NO TAKE CANDLE!"

OT:
DARKNESS

NO PARE-- MORE MONEY!

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Always be sure whatever is leaking down your neck is either a bat's poop or your blood. But either situation is bad news.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Hitchmeister said:
That had to be some of the easiest boom work in a while.
Have you any idea how difficult it must have been to keep the boom over the right actor when you can't see either of them? :)

Unless he had night vision goggles himself...

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Funny thing is, blankets does very little if you got decent windows, and decent windows are less expensive than night vision googles.
also funny is that light during the day actually proves quite a lot of heat, even if no direct sunlight is there, so covering windows will actually make you loose heat.
a good jab at the "do it yourself money saving" crap the internet was plagued lately. like people turning heating down for short term savings that rot their houses and they have much more expensives than any heating would cost afterwards.

Namechangeday said:

Great sketch as always!
they are supposedly trying to save money. candles are one of the most expensive ways to make light. in fact if you burned candles during the "Earth hour" you did more harm than if you had left your lights on.

Alfador_VII said:
Have you any idea how difficult it must have been to keep the boom over the right actor when you can't see either of them?
or they just recorded the audio seperate, in the light.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
That was absolute LRR perfection, guys.

Loved it! It was a perfect blend of everything you guys do well, artistically, technically & performance wise.

I cannot *wait* to see the Loading Time for this one!

So far the year of LRR is going great!

Captcha: Trickle Down.

How appropriate.