LoadingReadyRun: The Desert Bus Rap

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Desert Bus Rap

Hey all you cool dudes and dudettes, check out this tubular new track from the Desert Bus Crew. It's the hippest new jam of the fall.

Watch Video

CWestfall

Apr 16, 2009
I lost it at "unscannable rhyming, couplets" and then pretty much just didn't stop giggling to myself like a mad person for the rest of the video.

EDIT: Also,

Nightvalien

Oct 18, 2010
And that is the awesomest crew of the internet, now to start my liver transplant while we wait for next year.

varmintx

Oct 6, 2011
Best DB yet guys. Now, to spend several weeks going through the videos of things that I missed while I was, unfortunately, sleeping.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Great episode. This was the first year I actually had time to check in and see it in action and I was really excited at the end. I remember going to bed on Friday thinking there was no way they would raise 60000 by the time I got up. Woke up and they had raised more like 100000. I love what you guys are doing with this and I value your effort so much. I've had a friend who's had a heart transplant a few years back and had to spend almost 2 years in the hospital with just a few trips home over the course.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Word.

Anyway, phenomenal work this year (much like every year) guys. Now I hope you have had, or at least in the process of having, a much-deserved rest.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
If this whole thing was a tribute to the Super Bowl Shuffle, well done. These were some phat rhymes, yo!

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
Couldn't follow your bus tour most of the time, but tuned at least in for a short visit! I think i stayed the longest for the "female time"... :)
Great what you accomplished! But I hope you will play a desert Bus 2 (better graphics :p) next time!

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
I thought you guys would do The Final Busdown, but I liked this very much.
Also, I thought Matt was Paul?

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
Couldn't watch as much as I would have liked and I missed the ending, but this year was the coolest yet. $521k is insane. The highlight for me was probably either Allen and crew from Al Jazeera (especially the moon landing Newscaster game!) or the silica gel auction.

Seriously, they auctioned a sachet of silica gel for $10,000. Wat.

Zenron

The Laughing Shadow
May 11, 2010
This is the whitest thing I have ever seen... and I love it.

Desert Bus was great, kept me entertained all week. Congrats on all that money you've raised.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
When did you guys film this, cos it looks like it was made minutes after Desert Bus stopped

Go home and sleep you fools!

*hugs*

-M

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Scrumpmonkey said:
The high Megacynics vision was especially good this year. Thanks for all the bus.

Irridium said:
I really wish I could have watched. But, alas...

:(
D: How do you live?
I second that, How do you live! Oh Gods! Not even 8bit Desert Bus could be streamed at that speed // Sacrifice a motherboard to the Gods of the Internet and pray from some faster tubes

-M

zvate

Aug 12, 2010
It was a great event and nice lyrics but the main crew looks half dead as they sing their bit... well deserved perhaps now get some sleep;)

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
Due to being unemployed and on sick-leave (yes, at the same time). I managed to spend over 14 hours a day watching DB this year. The lack of it at the moment has me rather bored. So... next year you should get that $222Billion, and keep going for two whole weeks.