LoadingReadyRun: The First Rule

Naturality

Feb 23, 2010
When logic involved, you know it's a Paul video. Needs more lab coat, though.

Another note: this is offensive to my religion, the main tenet of which being that James' knowledge is infallible.

Taynas

May 20, 2010
As many have already said, No rules=no pants sounds like an excellent T-shirt. My one minor complaint is I found James fake beard a bit distracting because it was so mysterious in texture and form. This was probably amplified by the nature of the video (sitting around and talking with their minds)but I still really liked the video though so no worries.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
James! nice seeing him in a lead role again

Inuprince said:
Great episode as always! :) But I think the lesson is very important : No rules = No Pants - but it would have been explained better if the video went on for a few more seconds ;D
LOL admittedly first and foremost I was thinking "no rules means no TOPS"

Tim_LRR

Nov 16, 2009
PayneTrayne said:
Tim_LRR said:
Jer played the main character in Ways to Abuse Shaolin, didn't he? :)
rpg1203 said:
Yeah that was Jer in Ways to Abuse Shaolin. was also the same character in "the job" maybe this is just the guy that taught him, he seems to have troublesome & pantsless students
Tim,rpg, you trolling? Yeah, Jer played the lead but Morgan plays the Elder when Jer projects himself. Actually think they might be the same costumes too.
You're right... I wasn't thinking about the elder/master/sensai thing.

Cannorn

Jan 27, 2010
NO PANTS!!!

DAMMIT! there goes my ability to concentrate for the day!
Stupid uncomfortable pants.
Stupid hoty Kathleen =p

hypermage

Feb 13, 2010
Classic Paul dialogue. James doing the stern, authoritative sensei thing (which probably wouldn't have fit Morgan so well). Kathleen being Kathleen. Very old school feel.

Woem

May 28, 2009
Are92 said:
This comment is a lie.
Since a statement being a lie does not have to mean the opposite of that statement is true, your comment can indeed be a lie, while still being a lie.

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
i believe it was planed to have kathleen in this video.
there is no other actor in the group who would have attracted more comments on that "no pants" scene than her.