LoadingReadyRun: The Gatekeeper

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Gatekeeper

Protecting geekdom, for geeks everywhere.

Watch Video

DoorsBane

Mar 24, 2014
Looks like I've got a new favorite LRR! I haven't laughed this hard since they did the Magic the Gathering skit.

I AM THE GATEKEEPER!

Synthetica

Jul 10, 2013
Hmmm, tough choice: either picking up smoking or stop being geeky, for I have a lung capacity of over 2 liters.

OverEZ

Nov 12, 2011
He is a man who personifies internet forums. He's not the hero we deserve nor is he the hero we need right now.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
That looks like quite the precarious ledge!
Also, Gatekeeper, you are no longer allowed to smoke. Professional responsibilities, man!!! :\

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
DoorsBane said:
Looks like I've got a new favorite LRR! I haven't laughed this hard since they did the Magic the Gathering skit.

I AM THE GATEKEEPER!
You can't be the Gatekeeper unless you've been watching since Season one, way before it was on this site!!

Jan 12, 2012
Synthetica said:
Hmmm, tough choice: either picking up smoking or stop being geeky, for I have a lung capacity of over 2 liters.
If you don't have asthma, you're not actually geeky! I am the Gatekeeper!

OT: It looks like someone finally sent in a hat to Feed Dump that was too powerful for even Graham's mighty noggin to control. Sleep with one eye open, Victoria; a menace now prowls the streets of your fair city, and we can't get Spider-Man up there until like Thursday at the earliest.

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
DoorsBane said:

I AM THE GATEKEEPER!
It sounds like you may not be aware of LRR's Friday Nights [http://wiki.loadingreadyrun.com/Friday_Nights] series, where thanks to the "It's Magic" sketch, Wizards hired them to do a full spinoff series.

Have fun! :)

Kenjitsuka said:
Also, Gatekeeper, you are no longer allowed to smoke. Professional responsibilities, man!!! :\
I figure they're clove cigarettes, what do you think?

LysanderNemoinis

Noble and oppressed Kekistani
Nov 8, 2010
You know, I couldn't help but think that if the Gatekeeper stole every copy of Call of Duty before it was bought, preventing Activision from making money off it, gaming as a whole would be a hell of a lot better off. Stealing it afterward wouldn't do any good, because the bros would just buy another one. Oh God, that makes it even worse!

I'm only half-joking here, because while I'm against the idea of telling people what they can and cannot like and being self-righteous jerks about it, CoD is the one case where I allow myself to be a hypocrite about it.

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
If the Gatekeeper knew me, he would strip me of all my accounts, my non-existant TV, and my computer.

Great sketch as always!

Nazmazh

Aug 19, 2013
Holy crap, you guys knocked it outta the park this week! This is exactly the kind of attitude that has been poisoning "nerd culture" for far too damn long.

ETA: Also, the fedora was probably my favourite touch that you added.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
OverEZ said:
He is a man who personifies internet forums. He's not the hero we deserve nor is he the hero we need right now.
He is ever present and always watching. Some say he is a man, some say he is ten men, some say he is an army, others say he is either as girl or needs to get laid (and sometimes both). Irregardless, he knows about anything and everything and knows who the "real" people are and not the phonies who follow trends.

Also, Gatekeeper, do you even lift bro? Because IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN LIFTING AND RUNNING SINCE BEFORE IT WAS COOL YOU CAN'T BE PICKING PEOPLE UP AND RUNNING!

Covarr

PS Thanks
May 29, 2009
Graham sounds so much like David Hayter during the intro. Not like Snake, mind you, but the actor himself.

P.S. Thanks

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Shaidz said:
Can this guy be real please? PLEASE??????
Oh, but he is. You only need look on any forum involved in nerdy or geeky culture in any way, including this very one itself. Before long, you will find The Gatekeeper.