LoadingReadyRun: The Hero We Deserve

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Hero We Deserve

Look on in awe at the amazing adventures of Guy with a Cell Phone Man!

Watch Video

Jaeger_CDN

Aug 9, 2010
Lady Landline wasn't a true luddite .... it was a push button landline not a rotary dial

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
"There will not be a next time" WHY NOT?

That would surely get Lady Landline Lynched by a League of Livid Lads and Ladies.

You've got to admire Lady Landlines dedication though, that wire must get caught on pretty much everything.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
I know I'm not the only one who went "AWWWWWWWWW!" when they said there is no next time.

That awesome alliteration was in a supremely Stan Lee-like style. Excelsior!

penthesilea180

Jul 25, 2010
Too bad there won't be a next time. You could introduce a sidekick, kid with a tablet. All he does is play Angry Birds and wrack up an enormous amount of in app purchases.

TiberiusEsuriens

Jun 24, 2010
I think this tops the last month of videos easily. Maybe I'm just biased as a fellow Paul, but I think that his writing is the best (sorry everyone else). I just enjoy cheesy puns and one liners too much. Also, I have absolutely no clue who Missy is, but I loved her. Give her more cameos!

Darth_Payn said:
That awesome alliteration was in a supremely Stan Lee-like style. Excelsior!
Really? I was thinking more Adam-West-Batman-Style villain. Lady Landline and her theatrics fit perfectly with that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WGCZvtDw0FI#t=60

AngelSword

Castles & Chemo Founder
Oct 19, 2008
I have to say it. Lady Landline has my heart ringing. From the moment I saw her, I knew she had my number. From the sultry dial tone of her voice, to her diabolical service plan to rule the world. Perhaps some day, I can reach out and touch her, and we can get busy signal.

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
I always thought Paul was the villan and Graham was the hero, but I think we have our new villan cast. That is to say I hope to see more villan Missie.

Guy-with-a-Cell-Phone man should at least be given a full season before there not being a "next time."

AntiChrist

Jul 17, 2009
Just when I thought you guys were running low on ideas, you pull something like this out of nowhere.

Don't ever change, you wacky Canadians!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Didn't Guy With A Cell Phone Man used to be the sidekick to Captain Obvious?

Also, the joke's on Lady Landline: all the pizza places in Canada were bought up by Dominos. Haha. HAHA! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

TiberiusEsuriens said:
I think this tops the last month of videos easily. Maybe I'm just biased as a fellow Paul, but I think that his writing is the best (sorry everyone else).
You're a Paul? I'm appalled!

(paul is awesome, though)

Whispering Death

May 24, 2009
I feel like cell phone man and lady landline left a lot of jokes on the table. You could easily make this a running gag (and should!)

varmintx

Oct 6, 2011
Sealpower said:
Is that the theme from "Patton" as a ringtone? Awesome!
Fun fact: it was also used in Mr. Mom. [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085970/]

I'm on my way to "totallyrealhookups.com" right now because it seems so legit.

Nojh

Occipital Ostritch
Aug 10, 2009
Okay totally looking forward to the Loading Time on this one.

Also screw Guy With a Cellphone Man. I want to see more about episodes of Lady Landline. She's obviously an actually competent villain.

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
I have a favorite new LRR character. Lady Landline is just fantastic. I laughed heartily at this one.