LoadingReadyRun: The IMAX Experience

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The IMAX Experience

Now you can enjoy the wonders of IMAX in many new and exciting formats!

Watch Video

TiberiusEsuriens

Jun 24, 2010
Graham can't even hold in his laughter when assisting Alex with the Imax Mobile Experience Virtual Experience. I think you guys forgot that the best sound is Dolby 7.1, where's his IMAX subwoofer!?

I wonder how many takes it took before they managed to keep those mostly-straight faces?

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Aaaaw
Poor Alex.
My first guess was that he was watching 2girls1cup
I know I had face like that, but luckily I managed to close my eyes and go to my happy place

Jan 12, 2012
TiberiusEsuriens said:
Graham can't even hold in his laughter when assisting Alex with the Imax Mobile Experience Virtual Experience. I think you guys forgot that the best sound is Dolby 7.1, where's his IMAX subwoofer!?
What do you think he's sitting on?

OT: I really want to see that movie now. Video related:

Tono Makt

Mar 24, 2012
The fun part about this video is that up to the end... it was actually believable. (for the most part) Like it was an actual ad for IMAX products. Which isn't to say that they would be good products or successful products, but I can totally see an executive for a big company actually try to sell these kinds of products to a board, and a board going for it.

Kudos, dudes and Romanian Princesses, kudos.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
shiajun said:
What accent was Graham supposed to be mimicking?
Senior marketing douchebag's calm and soothing voice. He was doing it brilliantly if you ask me :p

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
Okay, while silly and many of those things impractical for movie watching use, some of that stuff seems like it would be cool for Augmented Reality stuff.

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
Vrach said:
shiajun said:
What accent was Graham supposed to be mimicking?
Senior marketing douchebag's calm and soothing voice. He was doing it brilliantly if you ask me :p
Aaah..I'm not familiar with accents from all over the US, and I thought there was some faint southern pronunciation in there, so maybe it was somewhere specific.