LoadingReadyRun: The LoadingReadyRumble 2

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
I'll be following the LRR crew wherever you all go! ^_^ In a way much less stalker-like than that sounds. Loving the twitch stream and feed dump and unskippable :3

Thanks for all the entertainment, there have been many times over the years where LRR skits have just set my day in a positive mood and/or cheered me up!

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
I laughed harder than I should have at Ashleigh's death. I too have a barely resistible urge to kill anyone who uses nouns as verbs. And I was rooting for the Snakes to make it.

Oh well. Thanks for all the laughs!

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
This makes me sad, but it was a good run nevertheless and there's still more LRR stuff to watch. Still I'll miss the sketches and the old guy in me is starting to notice change really bugging me more as I age.

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
Thanks so much for all the fun guys, I'm glad to hear it isn't truly over!

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
That was great...it just makes soooo sad. This year the Escapist has been shedding things I watched at an alarming rate, others just dropping like a stone in quality. You guys kept it up to the very end of LRR. Thank you so much for all these years of weekly sketches. I'll have to settle for less LRR here at the Escapist, though I'll keep watching you guys everywhere you go. Wait, that was kind stalkerish. I'll just follow you, safely.

coheedswicked

Mar 28, 2010
You guys had a great run, I think I can speak for everyone when I say that it's sad to see this series come to a close. That said I understand the need to move on, 11 years is a long time, I wish all of you the best of luck in all other current and future endeavors.

LadyAmarella

Mar 6, 2014
I'm so sad right now - I've been watching you guys since before escapist. Thank you for continuing feed dump and good luck on your new adventures!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Really missing the weekly sketches but from what I hear the guys are actually shooting MORE stuff now. As long as Feed Dump keeps going! :D