LoadingReadyRun: The NASA Conspiracy

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
AT LAST GRAHAM SEES THE TRUTH!

The onion news network has already uncovered NASAs plot to put prisoners on Mercury...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLjc8a3iLF0

Ghonzor

Jul 29, 2009
The gloves...Graham's gloves are what make this video.
I'd love to know the planning behind the fingerless gloves. Excellent choice regardless.

inquisitorJL

Nov 18, 2009
We need more Grahamologues! Grahamoquys? ... Why does his name have to be so uncooperative to my otherwise awesome ideas for LRR neologisms.

We must change Graham's name!

I got a bit sidetracked there. Episode really entertained me, in a 'wtf?' kinda way.

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
So, the truth is not out there, but up there? :)
Also I would like to know, what the ISS is in all this plot!

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
That explains everything, we must spread the word, inform the people!

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
aeric90 said:
Amusing. Not a laugher but kept a smile on my face the whole time. Also entertained by all the fake typing James and Kathleen has to do.
DVS BSTrD said:
I hope James and Kathleen don't mind being type cast.
I didn't recognize Kathleen's screen, but I'm pretty sure James was on http://hackertyper.com/.

Jan 12, 2012
Somehow, I don't think that the best plan for evil super-computers is putting them in nuclear-powered tanks with lasers and speakers for chain-gang songs.

ztara

Mar 17, 2011
just in case you guys want to be freedom thinking Subway owners too, hackertyper.com

Be Tank in 10 seconds or less.

ztara

Mar 17, 2011
Hitchmeister said:
aeric90 said:
Amusing. Not a laugher but kept a smile on my face the whole time. Also entertained by all the fake typing James and Kathleen has to do.
DVS BSTrD said:
I hope James and Kathleen don't mind being type cast.
I didn't recognize Kathleen's screen, but I'm pretty sure James was on http://hackertyper.com/.
damn it got to it before me.

Abomination

Dec 17, 2012
Wait wait, if the rover is a prisoner, singing about "Nassa" does this mean we're gonna have Django Unchained... in space?

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
If there are living creatures on the Moon(to lazy to rewatch and figure out the spelling)and they don't like human interaction, then how did you guys build a moonbase?

Also, wonderful stinger.

Excludos

Sep 14, 2008
I love the idea that something so evil exists that it had to be downloaded into a machine and sent to mars. Something so amazingly evil.. "terrornett", "identity theft" and "youtube comments".. xD

I wish people on youtube would be sent that way.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
I do blame the internet.

Also, Kathleen reads, like, five times faster than James.