LoadingReadyRun: The Stuck Up

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Stuck Up

Muggings are getting so cliche these days.

Watch Video

SadisticFire

Oct 1, 2012
Starting to like Beej more and more as he comes. Don't know if he's just growing on me, or if he's becoming a better actor. Either way I like it.

Anyways, I would love more robbers to be oriignal. I had to critique three on my way to my school. They'll be better off now.

Jan 12, 2012
Between this and the bank machine one, I'm starting to think that someone from LRR was robbed and they're trying to work through the pain with comedy.

Also, why is Maya "Cylon 8" in the credits?

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
This could've been an episode of Echo Chamber [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebVideo/EchoChamber]. (Warning! TV Tropes link! Which is expected, since it's a TV Tropes web series.)

Eagi

Dec 10, 2008
Is this the start of an ongoing strange muggings series? I still grieve for that poor atm...

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
Oh whoa

They have never made more annoying characters than kathleen and pauls in this vid.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Latinidiot said:
Oh whoa

They have never made more annoying characters than kathleen and pauls in this vid.
Those character were super cliche, how much more genre-savvy and annoying could they be?

But yeah, I think that was the point of those characters.

I do like the mugger though, especially in the stinger.

Darken12

Apr 16, 2011
Bwahahahaha, that stinger was hilarious.

I really liked everyone's acting here. And the idea, too. My best friend and I must try this if someone tries to mug us.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Saw that stinger coming from a mile away. It was totally predictable and derivative. How monotonous internet comedy has become. I wish they'd try something new...

mariomario

Nov 22, 2009
Thunderous Cacophony said:
SomebodyNowhere said:
I was watching the credits and was thinking "ok, where's maya also why is she cylon #8"
They have said it's a Battlestar Galactica reference. Cylon #8 nickname is Boomer ---> Boom, for boom operator.

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
mariomario said:
Thunderous Cacophony said:
SomebodyNowhere said:
I was watching the credits and was thinking "ok, where's maya also why is she cylon #8"
They have said it's a Battlestar Galactica reference. Cylon #8 nickname is Boomer ---> Boom, for boom operator.
considering how it was in the credits, I suppose that only makes sense

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
I get the feeling LRR is becoming an internet crime comedy troupe now. Two mugging based sketches in a row? Unheard of! Please don't steal my money Graham.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
There's a short story called Bullet in the Brain by Tobias Wolff that goes very much like this. Except it was about a jaded literary critic having an existential crisis during a bank robbery. And he dies.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
My Unholy Gods, Maya is tiny

Now that that is out of the way on to the main out, the video // What the Hell?!? This is one of the weird ones // The first couple character are so detatched from reality that it worries me that they are based on people the LRR crew may know

The fact that the robber tired the same thing on the second couple means he didn't learn a damn thing tho

-M

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
So Beej wrote this one installment of LRR? Well done sir. Also, your acting in this one was a step up. Your acting cred going up whilst wearing a ski mask may or may not be a compliment in the grand scheme of things. But I consider it to be one in this case.

I'm sure that if I wrote an episode of LRR it would be freakin' hillarious, would work on a minimum of 6 levels, and would break the cold fusion barrier. And then the following week I would be completely out of ideas. The fact that you folks can write/film/edit a LRR together every week is phenomenal. (I'm pretty sure you aren't doing like four other segments for this and other sites each week as well.)