LoadingReadyRun: The Tale of Matt Wiggins

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
I usually hate Parodies of already-comedic songs but LRR is an exception for being.... LRR.

The Kazoo player who was in tune but with the wrong texture to his voice completes me.

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
When Katherine started dancing I instinctively reached for a drink. Bussing awesome.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
That was awesome. All the desert bus references... Also incredibly confusing.

And... Wow, who is that person that looks almost exactly like Matt?

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
sharklion said:
someone put this in FB comments. MP3 LINK!

and perhaps brony thing aswell, is he a brony?
Well, considering his shirt is Rainbow Dash's cutie mark, and he was the loudest singer of all the pony songs, I would say he's a very prominent member of the herd.

sharklion

Aug 22, 2009
wasn't there for the MLP singing, thanks, wasn't sure if was a joke with the shirt, a fan sent it maybe or a real thing. thanks!

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
That was so funny, couldn't stop laughing.
I really enjoyed Desert Bus this year and I can't wait for the next, although you guys probably don't want to start busing any time soon.

CrystalShadow said:
That was awesome. All the desert bus references... Also incredibly confusing.

And... Wow, who is that person that looks almost exactly like Matt?
That's Tim Sevenhuysen, also known as Stockholm in the cH videos. He has participated in some LRR videos but he has stopped. I think it's because he got married and something else which I don't remember right now.

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
GrimTuesday said:
I think at the end, Matt needs an adult. A different adult.
I'm an adult!

OT: Pure genius. 64K back and better than ever, Ian being generally hilarious, and Matt Wiggin's being... well Mutt Wubbins or Mott Woggins or whatever the hell everyone was calling him half the time.
The only thing it was missing? AFRICAAAAAAAA!

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
Seeing this makes me excited for Desert Bus 6. If I can wait for Wrestlemania next year (don't judge me), I can wait for that as well.

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
2:56 I need to screencap this frame and have it as some form of background, somewhere. I think Kathlink (or was it Linkleen?) stabbing Ganondorf Wubbins whilst sticking her tongue out at him is priceless. I miss Desert Bus already... :(

Also well dong to the Desert Bus crew. Until next year!

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
2xDouble said:
WHAR GAR BAL!!

...I'm sorry.
WHAR GAR BAL! indeed :D

This is the funniest LRR video I've seen in a long time. Well dong!

Actually already looking forward to next year's Desert Bus. Better start saving up money right now.

FEichinger

Aug 7, 2011
The fact that I watched the creation of most of those DB-related memes leads to the conclusion that I watched too much of DB5 ...

Who am I kidding? It was awesome to watch!