LoadingReadyRun: The Tale of Matt Wiggins

X10J

May 15, 2010
Be honest, who else had the tiniest hope for a Tales from the Table crossover at first glance of the title?

purifico

Oct 29, 2009
And suddenly Ian is my favourite person. You should have more of him in LRR. Well dong guys.

Too bad I wasn't able to watch the end of the Desert bus( Stupid work. Next year I'll just take a holiday in november. I also have a little project in mind. If I'll go through with with it I'll donate it for Tally's Craft Along.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
purifico said:
And suddenly Ian is my favourite person. You should have more of him in LRR. Well dong guys.
+1. With this year's Desert Bus, I was also surprised at how well Paul sings and at Ashton's amazing contribution.

Taynas

May 20, 2010
I'll add my freak outs and infinite love to the pile I'm sure you guys are forming right now. I usually love your Desert Bus tributes but this one was just a perfect storm of comedy in my opinion. The song was great, the video was great, the references contained in each were great. This might be one of my favorite videos you have ever made though that is saying a lot because I love most of your videos. I'm hoping there will be an MP3 of this.

purifico

Oct 29, 2009
Don Reba said:
purifico said:
+1. With this year's Desert Bus, I was also surprised at how well Paul sings and at Ashton's amazing contribution.
Yeah, Paul's singing was a jaw-dropping moment for me. So very awesome.

harvz

Jun 20, 2010
it depresses me that i couldn't watch very much of desert bus due to shit Australian internet.

Crudler

Jun 2, 2008
I'm surprised no one has mentioned that Graham gets cut off just as he says "Stop asking us about My Little Pony, if it makes you stop asking, I'll admit I'm a Brony"

Ian wubbing is one of my highlights too.

Elomin Sha

Mar 9, 2009
Scrumpmonkey said:
Whale dong on that chorus, whale dong indeed.

If your so sick of My Little Pony why not make some Pony Glue?

Glad you liked my challenge for Kroze. Best $60 I ever spent.

Don Reba

Jun 2, 2009
Crudler said:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned that Graham gets cut off just as he says "Stop asking us about My Little Pony, if it makes you stop asking, I'll admit I'm a Brony"
I'm pretty sure he says "I'll admit I'm not a Brony." :)

TheAmazingHobo

Oct 26, 2010
Wow... I started this video while in the lab, then had to STOP the video because I fell apart laughing and this entire "joy"-thing is not really encouraged by my prof and now watched it at home.
This was the most awesomest LRR video this year.

purifico said:
Don Reba said:
purifico said:
Yeah, Paul's singing was a jaw-dropping moment for me. So very awesome.
Is his rendition of Gipsy Rover anywhere on the net yet ? I would really like to hear it again.

Crudler

Jun 2, 2008
Don Reba said:
Crudler said:
I'm pretty sure he says "I'll admit I'm not a Brony." :)
Doesn't sound like it to me, and given the context it seems like it'd be a compromise to get them to stop asking questions, he just gets cut off.

Don Reba

Jun 2, 2009
TheAmazingHobo said:
Is his rendition of Gipsy Rover anywhere on the net yet ? I would really like to hear it again.
Also, bonus Tally from the previous year:

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
You know what this needs. More Kroze, shuffling like Discord.

Very well done though guys otherwise. Matt Wubbins I salute you.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Ensiferum said:
RTR said:
Ensiferum said:
I would die to get the shirt Matt was wearing. As long as I could be buried in it.
The Rainbow Dash shirt or the other one?
The Tardis Transformer.
Oh, so THAT'S what it was. For some reason, "Transformers + TARDIS" didn't compute for me.