LoadingReadyRun: The Thin Blue Clue

Trisha Lynn

Jan 13, 2010
This has been your most brilliant episode in a while. So dark, but damn good.

However, the appearance of Paul's "children's show" character makes me wonder if that means the production of the Magicland episode I submitted way back isn't going to happen any time soon. (It also doesn't help that I scripted it for a great many people.)

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Ne1butme said:
Paul is frighteningly good at being a children's show host.
In a past life, Paul was a host for a Children's TV Show. -nods-

I love me some Paul. :3 The creepy children were a great twist... Great episode, guys!

Abomination

Dec 17, 2012
Those children sounded like the Little Sisters of Bioshock.

"Come along now, Mr. B, we've got to make some more angels!"

"There!"

Slash2x

Dec 7, 2009
Thunderous Cacophony said:
I was expecting the cops to come bursting in during the stinger, requiring the murderer to jump into a picture to escape. The creepy song was good, though.
slash2x said:
LMFAO!! Oh LRR this is why I come here on Mondays... Now for the moral dilemma... Do I let my son see this?????
It depends: Is your son still watching Blues Clues and shouting answers at the TV? You don't want to give him any ideas...
Yes he does and he was watching from around the corner so too late.... Now he wants to watch the "stabby clues" Damn it. Kids are ninjas.

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
Man, this was rather grim, wasn't it? That's why I don't watch children's shows....*shudder*.

hawk533

Dec 17, 2009
Am I the only one that was expecting Paul to turn around and yell something akin to "Swiper no swiping" to stop him from getting murdered?

VoodooPuppeteer

May 28, 2011
That was awesome, but there was a little continuity error near the start... :$ Paul as a kids' show host is hilarious, and I really enjoyed Jer as Wario

Gregg Johnson

Jul 25, 2012
Oh boy. I thought "Blues Clues" when I saw the title, but didn't think you guys were actually going to do a parody.

Who played the killer in this one? It looks like it might be James, but I'm not sure. And, might be a bit off since he was playing the other officer.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Ne1butme said:
Paul is frighteningly good at being a children's show host.
That is surprisingly good.

LRR should do children's television. I wanna see what happens and how many people get psychologically traumatized.

Maleb

Apr 22, 2010
Abomination said:
Those children sounded like the Little Sisters of Bioshock.
the consultants sounded appropriately like a group of demonspawn children. Well done guys :)

Varya

Elvish Ambassador
Nov 23, 2009
The moment I saw this I thought: "gotta be a Paul script" Checked credits, and sure enough...

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
Dark, then light, then really dark. I'm liking this formula.

Also, that wallpaper, how could I forget that wallpaper?

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
It's videos like this that makes me sad that they don't do loading times anymore. :(

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Tiamattt said:
It's videos like this that makes me sad that they don't do loading times anymore. :(
We do Loading Time every week.
Check http://www.loadingreadyrun.com for all our videos. We just posted the LT for this video!

Loading Time - Blue's Crimes [http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/1612/Loading-Time-Blues-Crimes]

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
Graham_LRR said:
Tiamattt said:
We do Loading Time every week.
Check http://www.loadingreadyrun.com for all our videos. We just posted the LT for this video!

Loading Time - Blue's Crimes [http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/1612/Loading-Time-Blues-Crimes]
O_O! How did I miss that?! Feed Dump 100 and catching up on weeks of loading times, happy day! :D