LoadingReadyRun: The Travel Bug

Blood Brain Barrier

Nov 21, 2011
Abomination said:
Elijah Newton said:
Umteeth person to applaud. Great episode. Startled they didn't jump from Australia to New Zealand, though it seems a perfect and blameless0 destination and would've ended the show prematurely. Perhaps it was out by dint of being alarmingly close to Austrailia? :)
Yeah, New Zealand is essentially the safest place on earth when it comes to dangerous animals or plants. I think we have one poisonous insect which is so rare to be endangered.

Main cause of death of tourists I think is driving accidents, which happens everywhere and with higher frequency than New Zealand.
I almost got eaten alive by thousands of tiny mosquitos while camping in the South Island. Or were they little flies? I don't know, either way they were deadly.

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
Zachary Amaranth said:
the Jedward crack was...Random....
Namechangeday said:
Vacationing these days. What happened to those times when we could visit Afica and not be worried about being bitten by a nasty bug? Or chased by camera hating Zebras?
The zebras got organised, that's what.
Organized zebras...Zebra Organization Against Cameras?.... I just noticed I spelled Africa wrong(fixed)!!!

King Kazma

Apr 25, 2013
Andy, man you are just... all in the right places of everything. Your like some sort of Conan-esk sort of funny about you. Brilliant work my man, take the week off.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Don Reba said:
They are herbivores, so if they kill, it is only out of self-defence or for self-amusement.
They bore easily. They sharpen their claws on our flesh for their amusement.

Clearly, they need to discover Youtube.

Namechangeday said:
Organized zebras...Zebra Organization Against Cameras?.... I just noticed I spelled Africa wrong(fixed)!!!
The Zebra Organised Offensive.

Matthi205

Mar 8, 2012
Don Reba said:
Aptspire said:
So she's worried about bugs?
Russia
Middle of January.
What bugs will attack you now?
Kathleen has a famous fear of bears. So Russia was not even worth mentioning, obviously. Canada must have been disqualified for the same reason.
That still leaves Bulgaria. There are nearly no bears here, and only 2 kinds of snakes that are poisonous to humans (which are nearly extinct too). And if you come around February, there are no insects. And also nearly no other kind of animal, because that month is pretty much reserved for snow most of the time.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Gabanuka said:
Damn, they know about our plans.

Call the Queen, operations Canut-Oppression is a no go!
Curses, we're going to have to relegate ourselves to annoying Germany and withholding diamonds from India.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Eleuthera said:
Awww... I was hoping for a dig at the Netherlands as well :(
If it makes you feel any better according to Kathleen ( http://loadingreadyrun.com/blog/2013/05/a-mega-blog-update/ ) It's because she couldn't think of anything rude to say about it.