LoadingReadyRun: The Whole Story: Pants

Jan 12, 2012
MowDownJoe said:
"I like how everyone is a wrangler. ...Geddit? Because ha-ha jeans?" -Kathleen, during the LRR panel at PAX

So glad I watched the livestream. Was nice to see this again, though.
That's what I thought when I saw the credits.

Magikarp

Jan 26, 2011
That was gold, from start to finish. And how Paul kept a straight face in the stinger, I will never know.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
ewhac said:
How were you guys able to shoot the stinger without anyone cracking up?
They are just that damn talented!

I was about to ask the same thing actually, because it made me laugh more then usual.

ECasThat

Nov 14, 2009
God of Path said:
In the future, perhaps someone will foresee humanity's need and create... Bionic trousers?
Good god that stinger, is there anything Paul can't do?
Was a little disappointed in the fact that, the Romans (or was it the Greeks) definition of barbarians was anybody that wore pants, wasn't used in any way in the video. But that is just a nitpick.

spiffleh

Jul 12, 2010
I'd reply to the specific contents of the video, but as a member of the part of Canada that is not Victoria... I couldn't listen when I saw green grass and cherry blossoms.

Dec 15, 2009
Don Reba said:
Good work, LeeLee!

The stinger was all kinds of awesome. But, in all seriousness, people, look up the history of belts [http://shkrobius.livejournal.com/398013.html]. There are still people alive who remember the time before belts.
You might want to be a bit more specific when you say belts, meaning modern, through belt-loop, style. I doubt that any one alive remembers a time before sword belts, or gun belts.

On Topic: Where does one even find bright, metallic pink parachute pants? You must tell me! I need to know!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
You forgot to mention how pants were a pivotal contributing factor behind the French Revolution! Still, one must now pause and reflect on human history when getting up in the morning. We truly are fortunate to have pants.

kyuzo3567

Jan 31, 2011
Please tell me Paul was wearing those pants for the entirety of the filming? And now I have to watch Kathleen take Matt to the gay bar in Desert Bus again...

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I now want to see the whole review done while Paul does the hammer time dance =] Nice videos guys, the camera was a bit shaky at times but nothing too bad and that was probable cos Graham had to walk backwards

-M

NightmareWarden

Jul 2, 2011
You'll never separate me from my kilt! We've gots true love I tells ya. Feel that wind? Those are the winds of FREEDOM!

I am disappointed by the lack of yoga pants. Regardless of who wore them, their existence has resulted in an increase in jaw-drops per adult male than the male speedo.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Huh, there was actually a final visual gag to this one, you don't tend to see that with the Whole Story bits.

Also, Paul is a consummate acting professional to keep a straight face while wearing those, not to mention hammer-dancing.